Group Park 4

Broxzier

Claimed:-

Queue:  @BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, Philmon11

Thanks, but no thanks. High school has created so much problems for me. 4-5 hours of homework a night, and from missing school yesterday it creates a living hell.

• Like 1

@Philmon11 what @Wuis said is 100% on the button. School is the utmost important thing at this stage in your young life. Even though a lot of what you are being taught might seem like you will never need it in real life, it is the foundation of what you will be when you get older.

Out of every day set aside a 1/2 hour (an hour if you can) and just relax. Do whatever makes you relax (mine was picking on my little brother). It will make everything a little less stressful. If things become too intense, find someone you can talk to, mine was my grandmother. My personal form of relaxation was playing basketball (I'm 6' 9'). While I was in Vietnam we spent time playing Euchre, it made the days go a little faster and allowed us to forget about what was going around us. When I came home I went to college and got a BS and then a MBA, but I still found time to let my yayas out. Now that I am retired I play a lot of that #@$%&%$# game called golf (I sometimes have a different 4 letter word for it). When I come home I set down and play this _____ (fill in the blank) game.

What I am trying to say in my long winded fashion is everyone here is 100% behind you. We know you can do it.

• Like 3

Wha? It's my turn already? Oh well, since I will be busy for a good while, and that I am uninspired, I'll put myself in the missed turns list. (Go ahead and slap me on the end of the queue if ya want)

Claimed: -

Queue:  @WuisBroxzier, SensualEthipionPolice, Imlegos, Redscope53, Jens12, _SpaCe_, YoloSwegglord, WobblyRails, TCE

Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImaBoss, , Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD

Sorry for the inaction. I'm slightly too uninspired and busy for the moment. Oh @Wuis, look whose turn it is again?!

At the moment it's nobody's turn. :P But I am going to change so by claiming it now. ^^

Claimed: Wuis

Queue: Broxzier, SensualEthipionPolice, Imlegos, Redscope53, Jens12, _SpaCe_, YoloSwegglord, WobblyRails, TCE

Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImaBoss, , Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD

EDIT: Why does Meltdown feature a launch by chain? During a safety cut-out it is destined to crash as it isn't running on a block sectioned mode.  If you really want a launch after the guests get in, make a station with a queue reachable for mechanics but not for guests (as they will probably queue for ages). Then include brakes infront of the station where the guests will be heading inside the train, the train will launch but stopped briefly afterwards. Example would be Project: Frozen Eggplant in Group Park 2. Either this or know a thing or two about invisible tracks and make sure the train loops back safe. An example of this would be found in Group Park 3, and that is a coaster named Starfury, which for further details is to be found on page 38 of the Group Park 3 thread.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

@Wuis and @CharlieP, that was awesome what you wrote. I feel like I typed my post in more of a bad way, I'm not failing or anything, I was just saying that having 4-5 hours of homework isn't ideal... at all... and that missing school for a day sends you scrambling to get stuff done. But what you wrote was amazing. Like, coming home from school and seeing that just made me feel good, thanks for that.

Also @CharlieP, golf is boring. You should take up mini-golf. That's way more fun.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-22 19-31-06.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-22 19-32-48.png

UUUHHH HELP, WHICH ONE... T_T

(The massive rock at the first coaster is just there so I would be able to make a building more easily, might remove the outer sides)

(A double station for the second coaster has not really settled into my mind, I might make it one and add a second block brake.

Edited by Wuis

@Wuis Meltdown has that kind of launch because I like it.(and it is the only way I know how to make a good looking launch. :p) The station launch is just 0-x in immediately. It looks super silly. Also back in idk, the update notes said that you can do launches now like this(with chainlifts!) and I built multiple coasters this way without having any issues... Would placing block brakes before the launch fix this? My personal problems with block brakes are the fact that they make everything stall around, it just looks super silly and unrealistic. Open for how to "fix" it though, but I don't see any reason to.

Also I think the first coaster looks better. But I just find the LIM trains so ugly, so I am biased. :P

The first one is just going to be a good ol' boring looking indoor coaster. (The only things I would be able to do here is the queue, which goes all the way down in open air and the roof which would else be quite empty)

The launched one will either be blended in with the surrounding area or I might even for the first time in the group park's history use the space theme. I might slow it down to make it more family-oriented (Currently with it's speed it's kind of a bad thrill)

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-22 00-25-17.png

• Added "Bedeviled Backwoods", a launched mine train coaster
  • Made track of "Calm Pond" invisible
  • Added a tunnel under my new addition as people couldn't find their way through the food court instead

Had to rush this one, as I will only be home tommorow just before 4 o' clock, and as that is the time I claimed it, I won't be able to work on it anymore. :( 

Not entirely happy with the result, but I am glad the capacity of this coaster is the best in the park and as it's new, guests like it too. :D 

Also? 

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-22 00-34-43.png

For some reason, boats seem to ignore the other boats and make collision with each other. :/ I guess it works, it certainly does.

Claimed:-

Queue: @Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis

Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD

And the file: The OpenRCT Group Park 4.16.sv6

PS. Sorry, if I accidently destroyed any paths or decorations anywhere, I'm quite a bit tired and working with clearance checks disabled isn't the right combination, there might also be trees sticking through my coaster, but I guess that won't bother anyone.

• Like 1

Changelog:

• [Fix] Connected path to Toilets 1
  • [Fix] Connected path to Fries Shop 1
  • [Fix] Connected path to Pizza Stall 1
  • [Fix] Connected path to Pizza Hut (be careful with clearance checks guys...)
  • [Fix] Fixed vandalism (probably a result from all the angry guests not being able to reach those stalls)
  • [Fix] Missing waterfall piece
  • [Fix] Filled the corners of path tiles near the edges of the map
  • [Fix] Removed park fences near map edge
  • [Add] First station of the suspended monorail
  • [Add] Twisted Mind - a thrilling Twist ride, built near the center square
  • [Add] Filled up the empty space between some rides near the center
  • [Add] Bridge from the chairlift over the water past the factory

FbQhnpe.png 3ALCHGg.png

Claimed: -
Queue: @SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.17.sv6

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SensualEthiopianPolice said:

Claimed but give me a bit to work on it

Actually, I think I'm gonna pass, I bought my self NL2 for my birthday and I want to get the hang of that.

Claimed: -
Queue:  @imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.17.sv6