Group Park 5

Broxzier

On 25-3-2017 at 21:02, Wuis said:

If Tune's monster truck ride was a manly coaster, I'd honestly don't know what this is.

• Flying Panda, an inverted coaster.

Yes. A flying panda obviously is more manly than a ride through the mountains and a log cabin bar. 

On another note: seems like no one has  found my Easter egg yet. 😏

36 minutes ago, Tune said:

Yes. A flying panda obviously is more manly than a ride through the mountains and a log cabin bar. 

On another note: seems like no one has  found my Easter egg yet. 😏

Perhaps you should give a clue or two, or just tell us what it is. ;)

Edited by cascadia

58db1010a4b12_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-2818-29-32.png.f3ae6a4f144976d837acf89478adac95.png

-Finished the Park Air Terminal

-Built a stairway to the fire tower and added some stuff there

-Built a swimming pool with an outdoor BBQ

-Finished Helicopter Lake Tours, a helicopter tour of Broxzier Lake.

-Finished the monorail and built a temporary fourth station for people to build a station building around.

-Opened the Skyway

-Rebuilt the path loop by Chinese Treehouse.

-Built a cross-lake tunnel

-Added benches and garbage bins all over the park.

The Park Air Terminal looks crap, so if anyone wants to improve on it while not disrupting the rides there, that would be great. 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.28.sv6

Claimed: -

Queue: @Broxzier, giraty, Tune, Jochem, Wuis, Cascadia
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, UTMAN, SpiffyJack

@jensj12  @TCE  @YoloSweggLord  @RedScope53  @UTMAN  @SpiffyJack

@Philmon11, there is an Easter Egg just for you...  ;)

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Tune said:

@cascadia The pool looks great! The barbecue stands are so fitting. 

Is the pool actually functional. As in: can guests also swim in it? O.o

Also I see the shark has moved from his natural habitat (mountain woods) to the pool. :D

Yes, the pool is functional.  The barbecue stands are also functional (and animated) and guest can buy food and drinks there (burgers, sweet hotcakes, and coffee).  

• Like 1

@Broxzier Would you please replace the last set of brakes to block brakes on Flying Panda, you can keep the amount of trains the same. If so could you also reduce both min. and max times by 5 seconds. I don't know how I didn't notice the brakes, but it does make so that these times can be reduced. Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

I find it very conflicting with its surrounding. It's mostly a working area, with some buildings for storage. I'm thinking of replacing it with some general plants, maybe a place where employees can have a snack while they have a break.

If you put in a small break area for employees, you can replace it with anything you want.  Thanks for asking! :)

• Like 1

Breaking news: Lost Temple has Crashed. 2 people have died in this accident. The crash happened inside the station, where the arriving train went in with too much speed. The reason this could occur has most likely to do with a brake failure, which occurred just moments before the crash.

3wVfWBA.png

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Breaking news: Lost Temple has Crashed. 2 people have died in this accident. The crash happened inside the station, where the arriving train went in with too much speed. The reason this could occur has most likely to do with a brake failure, which occurred just moments before the crash.

3wVfWBA.png

Judging by the empty queue line, I'm guessing this is a recreation by accident investigators?