My New Park

daemond27

Correct me if wrong, but I think it's the Hogwarts scenery set.

And i do agree Lostlook about the foliage, it does seem a bit unrealistic, instead of using only trees try doing some type of gardens/statues or whatnot.(unless you're not going for a somewhat realistic approach then it's fine)

• Like 1

Using some different trees on the sides will already make it look less repetitive, or making nice rows of trees in other places near the entrance too might even make it look like it's meant to be like this, but the random trees on the inside suggest it's not. Other than that, awesome building!

• Like 1

Started on the first of the four islands it is a black and white asian themed area. In the area is a go karts, log flume, and the other main thing is a food court. The go karts has an excitement of 7.02 and the log flume ha an excitement of 6.95.

SCR16.png

SCR17.png

Edited by daemond27
  • Like 1

Amazing additions! Though it would be reccomended to not put a turn after a drop on the log flume, imagine putting a small turn right after a drop on a rollercoaster, that wouldn't go too swell either. I guess trees are still growing. ;)

Still working on the first island added a mini rollercoaster, railroad, Bounce house, mini golf, and another go karts. 

Unnamed park 2016-08-15 22-51-21.png

the mini is called the water bug.

Unnamed park 2016-08-15 22-51-37.png

this is the entrance to the railroad with a mini golf right behind it.

Unnamed park 2016-08-15 22-51-53.png

this is the entrance to the Thunder River rapids ride.

Unnamed park 2016-08-15 22-52-23.png

the red building is the entrance to the go karts.

Unnamed park 2016-08-15 22-52-43.png

Edited by daemond27
  • Like 1