Group Park 4

Broxzier

8 hours ago, SensualEthiopianPolice said:

Actually, I think I'm gonna pass, I bought my self NL2 for my birthday and I want to get the hang of that.

Claimed: -
Queue:  @imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.17.sv6

Happy late birthday! ;)

• Like 1

If no one minds, I'd like to add myself to the queue right after RedScope53, since I finally have the time now to work on the park after waiting for so long for it.

Claimed: RedScope53
Queue:  Cascadia, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice

Edited by cascadia

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.18.sv6

I started a Corkscrew design, but didn't finish it out of lack of ideas. Feel free to build onto it, maybe make it the first group coaster in a group park.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-29 16-58-17.png

Claimed: - 
Queue:  @RedScope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice

• Like 1