Corrupt a Wish (A Forum Game)

That feel when the computer isn't capable of running Planet Coaster ;_;

Anyways, granted but you can't afford Planet Coaster for 20 more years. 

I wish that I could wish to get more wishes so I can wish wishes while I wish more wishes...wish.

6 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Granted, but it's Robocraft which is already free to play.

I wish someone would take a full-time job to fully decompile and refactor OpenRCT2, without salary ofc.

>>>>>>>ERROR=?32-ERR0Z - PURCHASE NOT FOUND IN LIBRARY - PLEASE BUY DIFFERENT ITEM-HFGH-4HG51//:ERR

29 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Granted, but the reason why the servers have zero desyncs is that they are never on.

I wish that trolls will continue to stay away from the OpenRCT2 forums. 

Granted, but instead hackers come.

I wish for new monorail types and track pieces and other monorail related stuffs to be made.

Granted, but the guests will never want to ride it.

I wish for a way to walk through my own RCT2 parks!

1 hour ago, Yimmy said:

I wish there where less desyncs on openrct2 servers

Just so you know, if you happen to find a way to cause a desync, please let us know so it can be fixed.

I've heard marijnvdwerf  and LRFLEW throw ideas around about making a 3D renderer for the game, and Marijn is already making progress. Plus, still got my fingers crossed on seeing features from Locomotion added to this. I can easily say OpenRCT2 might be the best theme park game for years to come. :D Parkitect and PC ain't got nothing on ORCT2! 

Granted, but OpenRCT3 has 0 improvements/ changes on the original game that it's pointless to play it anyway. 

I wish Monorails were not the topic of this forum game for more than 50% of the time.

38 minutes ago, BlazingEmpireHD said:

I wish RCT2 had a wing coaster

That exists.

38 minutes ago, BlazingEmpireHD said:

a realistic dive coaster,

Also exists. If you want inversions on it you need to merge tracks, but that's something that can probably be changed once the game is fully implemented (a new file format would not be required and neither would new sprites).

40 minutes ago, BlazingEmpireHD said:

a strata coaster 

Select "Disable support limits" and you can make anything 400ft. I don't know if there's an appropriate Intamin accelerator train to go with it (there's JAGIGLT which appears to be an Intamin train, not sure what kind).

44 minutes ago, BlazingEmpireHD said:

booster pads

Sort of exists, but only on sloped track. Proper launched pieces are still missing, and something I'd like to see as well, especially on the Intamin track. I think this will probably require a new file format to implement.

Granted, but someone else swoops in and eats the rest of the pizza after you've had one slice.  It also turns out that eating more then one slice of the pizza makes you ultralucky.

I wish that all monorail station buildings in ORCT2 had food stalls in them.