Corrupt a Wish (A Forum Game)

11 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Granted, however you lack the money for it.

I wish I wouldn't have to travel 2.5 hours to get from my parent's place to school.

Granted, but instead you have to travel 3.5.

I wish the sun would go away, and we'd live in an ice age, but everyone has heaters in their homes that keep us nice and toasty and alive.

3 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

Granted, but instead you have to travel 3.5.

I wish the sun would go away, and we'd live in an ice age, but everyone has heaters in their homes that keep us nice and toasty and alive.

The lack of sun means that crops fail all over the world, and that combined with the carbon emissions from the heaters (since we can't switch over to nuclear, solar, and wind right away) means that fungi take over the sunless, warm world and terrorize us all.

I wish that OpenRCT2 had AI players in multiplayer. 

9 hours ago, cascadia said:

The lack of sun means that crops fail all over the world, and that combined with the carbon emissions from the heaters (since we can't switch over to nuclear, solar, and wind right away) means that fungi take over the sunless, warm world and terrorize us all.

I wish that OpenRCT2 had AI players in multiplayer. 

WAY TO BE LOGICAL.

AIs would be horrible.. wut...

Fungi wouldn't be able to grow, everything would be waaaay belong freeszing point. Gas pipes will freeze and break, power cables will break, food and even water will be hard to come by, just going outside will be dangerous. Why would you wish for that?

To continue:
Granted, however the AI is unbeatable good, and annoys you all the time.

I wish for a way to find my GrooveShark favourites again.

5 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Fungi wouldn't be able to grow, everything would be waaaay belong freeszing point. Gas pipes will freeze and break, power cables will break, food and even water will be hard to come by, just going outside will be dangerous. Why would you wish for that?

I was assuming that redscope's heaters would magically keep the world warm...

Okay, now you guys are simply asking for it :P

Granted, but your height crosses the Earth's immediate atmosphere, resulting in death by lack of Oxygen and extreme pressures. Your corpse is recognized as the World's Tallest Object, and you are classified as a World Heritage Site in a few years. Better than nothing, eh?

I wish I get into IIT (Indian Institute of Technology).

Edited by ziscor

Interesting... following a past wish. That makes me wanna propose a slight change in rules. I suggest we make it so that your fulfilled wish is carried on from this point out. It'll allow for creative corruptions :D

No killing someone off like I just did, of course.

Your skills are limited to just one scenery pack.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard and-and I don’t want any zombie turkeys, I don’t want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises. You got it?  ;)  :P

14 hours ago, Philmon11 said:

I wish I could make decent theming and scenery, not just trees and done.

Practise :P

Granted, the internet is now so secure only a select few are able to use it.

I wish laptops would be made so that you can easily clean the keyboard without breaking anything.

Granted, but they get so foggy you have to continually wipe them off every 5 minutes.

I wish I could afford a steam machine (the steamOS computer, not the mechanical thing).

Also: Just noticed, imlegos hasn't said a thing about yummy's profile pic being a pokemon, maybe my wish WAS granted after all!?