Group Park 6

Broxzier

3 hours ago, cascadia said:

I first noticed that a while ago, and although I don't know who did it, my guess is that they're trying to duplicate certain landscapes in America that look like this.

That landscape has been there since the first stages of the map. Check out the saves before my first turn. 

596b6b308807a_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-1615-30-30.thumb.png.44ef7347e2ef5b7880d04a7263f9ebb1.png

I made a tram station for the entrance, it features a maintenance shed if any trams end up showing technical difficulties.

596b6b2ecdb78_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-1615-30-48.thumb.png.1b48c04e1fc5a287ca40abb79360a011.png  

The beach club was succesful, the Tens owner had succeeded in all his dreams, now he would only feel the need to keep those dreams alive. But it wasn't something unexpected that his riches would once be spoiled and he was warned of so. But no, he wished for no change to be made. (He even threw pots and pans like a madman when they tried to raise the price of the icecream by 10 cents) But many had seen something coming that would destroy his fortune, but he certainly felt that he was not to be messed with. The molerat infiltrated a nearby mountain and the owner was furious, he quickly went and called all exterminators in the area with no success.  The owner turned inhumane: he didn't sleep, didn't eat and he was constantly busy with getting rid of the molerat. So he took matters in his own hands and started on creating this devilish project which would not only exterminate the rodent, but all other forms of nature too. In his evil lab, he practises dark magic! Only one who recently drank some Sewer Soda is able to stop this maniac.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.46.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: giraty, qbbq, Broxzier, imlegos, Wuis
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, SpiffyJack, jensj12

@giraty

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 4

I just spent a few minutes walking through the park. Great work by all. Great designs and building going on!! As far as the spire portion of the map in question, I BUILT THAT IN THE ORIGINAL MAP ... no trees of course... and the current trees don't fit in that area.. but to be honest I didn't think that little area was going to last this long... meaning ..I expected it to get built over....but... it's all good. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

I just spent a few minutes walking through the park. Great work by all. Great designs and building going on!! As far as the spire portion of the map in question, I BUILT THAT IN THE ORIGINAL MAP ... no trees of course... and the current trees don't fit in that area.. but to be honest I didn't think that little area was going to last this long... meaning ..I expected it to get built over....but... it's all good. 

The trees are there because I was using them to fill space around pirate's plunge. The stamp tool has a pretty wide range. lol

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TheMightyClem said:

The trees are there because I was using them to fill space around pirate's plunge. The stamp tool has a pretty wide range. lol

understandable... there is no right or wrong way to build. I just threw elements out there to get the thought juices flowing :D 

Claimed: -
Queue: giraty, qbbq, Broxzier, imlegos, Wuis
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, SpiffyJack, jensj12, Monsanto

@Monsanto I just added you to the missed Queue. Reason being at this point you can insert yourself into the queue line at your leisure. If you were in the QUEUE line you would wait your turn behind Wuis. By being in the MISSED QUEUE you have the ability to insert yourself to CLAIM just about when ever you want... do you understand?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, TheMightyClem said:

I'm actually going to stake my claim for that area if possible. :D I want to do a terraced eating/shopping/ground ride area that's in keeping with the pirates/mine theme.

To ensure that, I would claim the park really quickly after @giraty  and add a sign to that area saying that you are claiming it. You might also want to put up some fences to mark the area off so people know the exact area you want to use.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, cascadia said:

To ensure that, I would claim the park really quickly after @giraty  and add a sign to that area saying that you are claiming it. You might also want to put up some fences to mark the area off so people know the exact area you want to use.

I was going on the assumption people would be nice to me. haha