Coszie Park

Wuis

• 1 month later...

Okay, this park has definitely not been canceled I've actually worked quite massively on it, but I am not making any new logs as every time I start with the park, I try to get a good looking entrance going, well like a main hall. (entry tickets are just and always will be some booths)

Thing is, I want this to be good looking and it's not really working out So I was not originally planning to show off the areas first, but I don't want to get the next log waiting for too long. So I can either, show the further works around the wooden coaster, the new shared themed area and two other new themed areas. These will probably happen in like 4 updates, but I might just make a huge one. The alternative here, would be to just wait till I got that entrance going. Maybe someone has some tips, or just a custom scenery pack I might want to start using, because as you can see, there has been no custom scenery used in this park, but I surely want to give it a go.

So things I would appreciate people helping me out with;

1. Show or Wait.
  2. Tips
  3. CS or that's a nono? :o

thanks in advance!SCR70.png.7be19b9bf847c7bf201cfdcd6d0e14SCR69.thumb.png.6edb7966c2ee1e5444bd39a0--has been removed--

Edited by Wuis
  • 5 weeks later...

-- Build Log Update--

SCR89.pngSCR90.png

An entrance building has been sighted at Coszie Park, several coaster fans suspect this might be a park to look forward to as the monorail station/entrance building is huge and totally not copied from some sort of group park. The photos further show a car ride, an asian themed building(?) and a medium footprint building site, what awaits that area?

SCR92.pngSCR91.png

Besides progress along the entrance, there has also been work along the wooden coaster. A top spin and 4 stalls and a restroom are added to the area. Many theme park enthusiasts were let down the park introduced many stalls, they would've rather seen themed restaurants. On a livestream officials said that they would keep it in mind for further advances and along that revealed that the coaster is going to be named "Sinister".  On the edges of the photos you can again see the medium sized building site. The thing that got most people excited were the two other rollercoaster seen on the photos, which confirms most people's thought of this park bringing some good rollercoasters. 

Edited by Wuis

I have no idea how the tile inspector works, which shouldn't be that big problem, but if I somehow screw up, I will probably demolish the file.

EDIT: Well, I could use cc, but the fact that the entire park doesn't makes me not want to use cc here either.

Edited by Wuis

Save (always do that before using debugging tools) -> open tile inspector -> click a tile with an entrance on it -> click 'add corrupt element' and select the new corrupt element in the list -> use the up/down buttons until the entrance (corrupt element just below it) is gone or load your save if it didn't work out -> repeat for other tiles with an entrance piece.

I've only learned to use the tile inspector since the start of group park 3, and I'd already say it's easy to use (for this purpose at least).

• Like 1

You don't need the corrupt map elements for this, you can simply delete the entrance parts next to the path.

Also if you are going to use corrupt map elements, it's best to move the things you want to hide above it, because in vanilla rct2 all elements on the same tile above it will be hidden. 

--Build Log Update--

SCR97.png

As more and more photos got leaked, the management felt forced to release pictures by itself. Which ended up being a smart move as the amount of pictures was scarce and less revealing than those of the fans. What can be seen though is a really small city themed area with a Sky Rocket coaster, a Go-karts (in the parking garage) and a car ride which takes you through the whole area. Fans began to get quite angry when they seen the lack of facilities in this area and this again only being stalls, some people have even started petitions due to this park lacking restaurants.

The bunch that keep the optimism going have again spotted the inverted coaster and think the Asian theme is more than confirmed as there is a bridge top-left. There also seems to be a river rapid on the bottom.

Also, on the note of the corrupt elements. I have actually not further worked on this park. (Besides looking if the coaster from the Group park would fit here, which it didn't as there are too many coaster already.) But I will get on it if I continue with the park again.

EDIT: I noticed the fences, I noticed them.

EDIT2: This is definitely the weakest side of the park, might redo it after park has been 'opened'. Where do you guys want to move to next? The Inverted coaster or the Asia bit? these are both the biggest areas in the park.

Edited by Wuis
  • 1 month later...

As of a few months ago the park got so far to finishing a inverted coaster, but due to wrong calculations it wasn't allowed to open. A huge case against the manufacturer has started as the park lost a lot of time on this part of the park due to this coaster. A few fans were allowed to fly drones over the park to atleast capture the coaster for the public eye, which wasn't the smartest decision as the rest of the area is also revealed. 

SCR103.pngSCR106.pngSCR107.pngSCR108.pngSCR109.pngSCR111.png

Even though fans like the addition of the River Rapids, Magic Carpet, Monorail Station and the Rowing Boats, they seem to be concerned about the service quality in the park. The absence of food/drink, information or toilet facilities angers the people who previously saw themselves as fans of the park.  Some fans even said that they'd rather see a big restaurant, than a coaster replacing the current invert. The park says everything is going to be fine, but the media is also getting concerns. To calm the crowd the park has already started a TV and Billboard Add. Further is found that the park has ordered a Stand-Up Coaster a few months ago, which should be stored or already built up.

EDIT:

Can you find the hidden attraction? :o 

Edited by Wuis

The manager has gotten into a bit of a fuss after releasing a tweet with photos of a new restaurant and a bobsled coaster, the comments he put reaching towards the media and the fans constantly belittling him. The situation was quickly resolved as the management promised the price to be 10% for the park itself and 20% of in the restaurant for the first two weeks the park will be open. 

SCR125.pngSCR126.png

A person called "Wuis" on a forum wasn't really excited about the replacement: "The bobsled doesn't seem to include any intense or exciting feature, the invert doesn't deserve such a disgrace as replacement."  Other people on the forum joked about him getting in trouble if the manager saw that and they all laughed it off. However, many do think he has a point and wonder where the replacement for the invert will be, thus a thrill coaster. On the other hand there are also a lot of happy faces about the restaurant, which many saw as a must.

EDIT:

Extra picture:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=64faa54fffd07118SCR127.png

Do you wanna see the last and in my opinion best part?

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

--BREAKING-- 

Maniacs ruin Theme Park

SCR131.pngSCR132.png

It all looked bright for Coszie Park, until some maniacs decided to infiltrate the park and completely ruin it.  An area has been totally covered in graffiti and has been marked by vile words. When the culprits left, they decided to burn down the forest next to the ruined area, which caused massive damage to the forest, a wooden coaster, a monorail and some stalls in the area. Handyman who thought they would only be needed when the park would open in a few months have been requested to help clean the mess in return for a bonus fee. Officials are already questioning if they could open on the desired date, in a press interview one said; "We don't want to see guests leaving around 3PM with a frown on their face because the lack of attractions, we are thinking about possibilities of still opening the park at the date if we can find enough attractions to fill the day."

(You might notice that I quite ruined this area, that is because I wanted to remove the city part enabling the bit of ground at the entrance expand to there, if you liked anything in the city, let me know so I can try to let it return, the woodie is staying exactly the same and the monorail might change station but that's all.)

Edited by Wuis

A fan who absolutely loves Coszie Park has uploaded pictures of the part of the park which has been keep secret quite the while to cheer the mood. The reason it seems to be kept secret for such a while is it is seperated from the rest of the park by a river. Many people praise it for being very one with nature, which led the fan to an idea, he added a donate button for the park along with the pictures. Only an hour in the pictures have made a whopping 1 million euros, which many feel it is so deserved.

SCR135.pngSCR136.pngSCR137.pngSCR138.png

SCR140.png

Is this better? I just like the fact that TOGO was an Asian company thus it felt more fitting in there, but I'm okay with having a corkscrew over here. A B&M seems a bit too much in the tight space.. xD 

SCR141.png

On another note, breaking down seems to go faster than building up.

Edited by Wuis