Noone getting on roller coaster with good stats.

A ride I haven't touched since I built it, has stopped getting any traffic, noone gets in the line even though its empty. I've rebuilt the entrance multiple times and I have no idea what the issue is. 

2017-03-27 23-21-43.png

2017-03-27 23-21-52.png

To clarify stats

The weirdest thing about all this is not one guest is ever thinking about it. Even if I run an advertisement for it. I have money turned off. 

Edited by RevJSton
I cant reply?

Ride value decreases over time, that means you need to lower the entry fee of a ride every now and then. To be sure, open the ride window, rightmost tab, and click the 'guest thoughts' button to see what guests think about your ride. Unless the coaster doesn't have stats yet, it will always show why guests don't ride it.

• Like 3

Like jens said, a coaster will remain popular for a good while, but say, once you add another coaster, the one coaster's popularity will slowly but surely die. Once it does, there's pretty much very little you can do to revive it.

It will always attract some attention though. At least, as long as the coaster is not terrible.

• Like 1

The only thing I can think of is some corrupted data. Close the ride, destroy the entrance hut and the path adjacent to it, then rebuild (entrance first). Does that make any difference? (if you want to be really sure there's no corruption, rebuild the entire station and queue, but I don't remember that being needed anywhere)

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

The only thing I can think of is some corrupted data. Close the ride, destroy the entrance hut and the path adjacent to it, then rebuild (entrance first). Does that make any difference? (if you want to be really sure there's no corruption, rebuild the entire station and queue, but I don't remember that being needed anywhere)

You know, I redid the entire path to the entrance but never tried that. It worked.  It doesn't have the line it used to but that did get people able to enter the queue. Thanks!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...