(WIP) - Multiworld Park

Zoomer36

A large-scale project I'm working on at the moment, looking for honest feedback here, especially regarding the architecture and ride designs. All comments and reviews welcome! I only work on this when I really feel like it and the map is the maximum size, so don't expect completion anytime soon. Do, however, expect updates when I feel that there have been significant changes.

SCR17.png

SCR18.png

SCR19.png

SCR20.png

SCR14.png

SCR15.png

SCR5.png

SCR6.png

SCR7.png

SCR8.png

SCR3.png

SCR4.png

SCR25.png

SCR26.png

SCR27.png

SCR28.png

SCR29.png

SCR30.png

SCR31.png

SCR32.png

SCR33.png

SCR24.png

Globalworld.sv6

Edited by Zoomer36
Uploaded newest save file.
  • Like 1
On 8-7-2016 at 22:12, jensj12 said:

It would be a good idea to always start off with a screenshot of everything that is currently in your park.

"jensj12 is lost!"

Same here. Either zoom out and take a screenshot or take a 'giant screenshot' of the entire park at the desired zoom level.

4 minutes ago, Zoomer36 said:

On a related note, anybody know the limit for rides/attractions in openrct2? In standard it's 128, but I hit 132 in another park.

These limits have not changed from vanilla. I think you may be confusing two things:  the limit on the number of ride types is 128, but the limit for the number of rides is 255. You can have up to 255 rides on the map but only 128 ride types can be loaded at once, so if you have more than 128 that means you have multiple rides of the same type.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

These limits have not changed from vanilla. I think you may be confusing two things:  the limit on the number of ride types is 128, but the limit for the number of rides is 255. You can have up to 255 rides on the map but only 128 ride types can be loaded at once, so if you have more than 128 that means you have multiple rides of the same type.

Thanks for the clarification. I could swear I remembered not being able to build more rides after 128 in one of my previous parks, but that was a long time ago so I could just have the numbers mixed up.

Update #1: Asian area is close to completion. Screenshots show new new additions to the area, including Spectre (Suspended Swinging) and Re-Entry (Air-Powered). I'm not sure what I should do for the next theme, so if anybody has suggestions I'm open to them.

SCR41.png

SCR42.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...