css4.dat to css9.dat and css11.dat to css16.dat are the music files used by Merry-Go-Rounds. But putting them together and sharing would be illegal.

Edit: In case you don't know, you can open these files with any good media player, they will recognize the header and the music will be played. BAD media players *cough* old versions of Windows media player *cough* will prompt an error, or crash instead. Note that not all cssXX.dat files are wave files, even while they do contain audio data.

Edited by Broxzier

I manually put together the entire selection from RCT2 using Audacity a long time ago and still have it. I actually want to add a link to YouTube since it makes it easy and convenient to play on this website due to easy integration into the post.

Anyways, after attempts at doing this with YouTube's own editor, here's the video made with absolutely no help from their screwed up editor. Yesirree, this was made 100% with Windows Movie Maker 2.6: the standard for all video professionals. It took a long time to upload so this better be worth it. It's unlisted so shouldn't cause trouble (still illegal, I know).

Ironically enough, my version starts off with the same music the previous post's video started off with (and ended up repeating on an endless cycle of boredom)

Edited by ziscor

This is one of waterflame's newest songs. It has a nice "hands-up" style to it, and in that its a bit different from his usual style. Nevertheless, its a pretty damn good song. Most importantly, it's more "dance" style and it's something that would be appropriate at a party- indeed, I've played this song at parties before.

19 minutes ago, YoloSweggLord said:

This is one of waterflame's newest songs. It has a nice "hands-up" style to it, and in that its a bit different from his usual style. Nevertheless, its a pretty damn good song. Most importantly, it's more "dance" style and it's something that would be appropriate at a party- indeed, I've played this song at parties before.

meh.

• 2 weeks later...