Help with ride stats please

If you upload a track design, please tell which coaster type it is (twister in this case). The biggest problem with this coaster is the high-speed corkscrew which pulls over 3.5 lateral G's (you can see this value in red on the statistics screen). That's like moving through an unbanked sharp turn at high speed. Keep the lateral G-forces below 2.8 at all times. If you change that, you lose the intensity penalty and therefore also the excitement penalty (which will go back up to 8).

• Like 1
4 hours ago, joshmarsilio said:

You should really place your coaster in a park and then save the park and upload the .sv file, otherwise it is almost impossible for any novice rct2 user to view your coaster as a .td6 file.

No it isn't, you can open a TD6 with vanilla RCT2. It only needs to be an SV6 file if the ride is hacked or uses terrain in a way that would make it impossible to place down.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jensj12 said:

If you upload a track design, please tell which coaster type it is (twister in this case). The biggest problem with this coaster is the high-speed corkscrew which pulls over 3.5 lateral G's (you can see this value in red on the statistics screen). That's like moving through an unbanked sharp turn at high speed. Keep the lateral G-forces below 2.8 at all times. If you change that, you lose the intensity penalty and therefore also the excitement penalty (which will go back up to 8).

Thanks @jensj12, that's pretty much what I suspected. Even with my glasses, I have trouble seeing when the graph goes into the red, especially if it's a short spike.

I had a look to see if I could change colours of that so as to get a better contrast, but not really sure where to look.

Edited by ExCrafty
1 hour ago, X7123M3-256 said:

No it isn't, you can open a TD6 with vanilla RCT2. It only needs to be an SV6 file if the ride is hacked or uses terrain in a way that would make it impossible to place down.

I agree, if you're only interested in a vanilla ride, then there's no need for the entire park.