Some Wallpapers Showcasing OpenRCT2/RCT in General

So I made these wallpapers in the few minutes I had to spare after an exam I just gave, and I'd like to know what your thoughts are ^_^. Let's use this thread to showcase the 'best' of what you've recently made/collaborated on. With that, here are some pieces I made/helped make in multiplayer and single player recently (they aren't exactly the best stuff, just the most recent ones):

Delta Crossing (Self Hosted Server)

Wall 1.png

@!#% Steve (Server: Hosted by @Nubbie)

Wall 2.png

Freebuild (Server: Hosted by citizen)

Wall 3.png

DNSS NL (Server)

Wall 4.png

Forest Frontiers (Single-Player)

Wall 5.png

Realism Server (Server: Hosted By @Julow)

Wall 7.png

Any suggestions are welcome please :D.

Edited by ziscor
Add info about images (Single-Player/Multiplayer, name of person who hosted server)

You probably think that because they aren't exactly filters, as much as they are gradient overlays. I'll use general filters more if that works better :P. I was inspired by the sepia look that was used for the gameplay promotional photos of RCT1 and/or RCT2.

@jensj12 Alright, now I'm convinced the effects are too overdone (I had my doubts on #1 and #4 before). 

I tried to center the screenshots at the specific objects I had made, and the stacked helix 'mess' was not something I had built. I'm gonna have to find that person and let them know that information, lol. Same goes for the diagonal drop. 

I should add in which parks are multiplayer, I think. That will avoid confusion.

Edited by ziscor

Why not make some for the title screen parks, like netgrouppark? or maybe even some locations in Group Park 2?

Also, I wish computers could have animated backgrounds sometimes... It would be amazing to see this or Openttd playing around your desktop icons :D

Also also, could these be set as Steam library backgrounds? (I use a non-steam version of RCT2 for one thing, so I don't have it's backgrounds)

Edited by imlegos

@imlegos Do you want me to make wallpapers for those parks? I mean, I could certainly try; I know the best parts of those parks. :)

Maybe let me know if you like them I guess. I'll try not to force the gradient overlay like I did with the photos in the first post. More subtle edits might be more appealing. Also, do you prefer the some-what transparent logo of ORCT2 in the wallpapers?

As requested (I assumed), here's one of netgrouppark (I only made 1, I know there's a lot more in that park to capture, but the Go-Karts are really appealing to me I guess):

Wall_netgrouppark.png

This one is Peregrine from Group Park 2 (I did a Gaussian Blur in this one):

Untitled.png

Edited by ziscor

I don't follow. Could you be more specific as to which angle you're talking about? Peregrine doesn't cover my entire monitor that nicely, but if you tell me the exact angle I'll make a Giant Screenshot and work on that.

Much thanks on netgrouppark. I still think I overdid it though. :P 

Edited by ziscor

Backstage Drop would be above it, which i think is 1 rotation clockwise, causing the path behind it to be on the left, where you  normally put the logo. Also, the blur effect is nice, maybe a slight bit less though.

Edited by imlegos

Some of the things you said contradicted each other for me. For starters, Backstage Drop can only be above Peregrine in the one angle I took, and one at a 90 deg. anti-clockwise rotation. In the latter, the path behind Backstage Drop would go in the upper right corner, not the left (the spot I take for the logo). At this point, I assumed you were talking about the path in front of Peregrine, and at a 90 deg. clockwise rotation from my original position, the logo was going in the upper left corner.  For this position, I made one wallpaper, and I think it came out nicely. I used a black fade-out for the edges as well, and the Gaussian was toned down from the original one. The text is white now, and I decided to stick to Fixedsys as the font, because it is very easily recognizable these days.

Give me your feedback please. I'm having a great time making these, lol :P

Walltitled.png