Forums feedback

Topic sorting doesn't work correctly, if I sort the custom content board by last reply, 'what are you working on?' (which shows up as topic with the latest reply on the main forum page) isn't at top but 4th or 5th. Please also allow changing the default sort order (or make latest reply the default).

Edited by jensj12

Quick question:  Is the security certificate for this site expired?  When I access from my work, I see a red "x" and an crossed out https on the address...

Is this a technical issue because of my workplace filters?  (Don't worry- I won't get in trouble:P)

19 hours ago, Broxzier said:

When I just tried to edit the first post in the group park 2 topic, it changed the content of the first thread that was created on these forums instead:

That's a very bizarre bug which is hard to reproduce. I'm aware of it.

On 14-1-2016 at 19:34, Squab said:

Quick question:  Is the security certificate for this site expired?  When I access from my work, I see a red "x" and an crossed out https on the address...

Is this a technical issue because of my workplace filters?  (Don't worry- I won't get in trouble:P)

Probably a problem on your end. The certificate is valid.

1 minute ago, JarnoVgr said:

That's a very bizarre bug which is hard to reproduce. I'm aware of it.

Probably a problem on your end. The certificate is valid.

A difference I noticed is that when you want to edit the first post of a topic, it opens a new page, but for comments it doesn't. I even double-checked if the URL was right, and the topic-id matched the one I wanted to edit. Perhaps this only happens for threads created before migrating .net into these forums?