Can I download a master/stable version with cheats and speed up DISABLED!

I love RCT and I've been playing it for 20 years.

However I havent played much in the last few years because cheats and speed up are so tempting, too tempting, it spoils the game for me.

I want to play OPENRCT2 not the original games... Please can someone do something like that? Disable cheats and speed up in a master/stable version. Or, give players the option to load a scenario and a pop up says "disabled cheats and speed up from the start?"

Thank you

The cheats button can be disabled in the options (though still accessible through keyboard shortcuts). I don't think there's a similar option for the speed controls, but since speeding up the game only makes it harder and building while paused is not allowed, that shouldn't be a big spoiler. If that's still too big for you, you can submit a feature request for a similar option to hide the time controls from the top toolbar here: https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/discussions

10 hours ago, jensj12 said:

The cheats button can be disabled in the options (though still accessible through keyboard shortcuts). I don't think there's a similar option for the speed controls, but since speeding up the game only makes it harder and building while paused is not allowed, that shouldn't be a big spoiler. If that's still too big for you, you can submit a feature request for a similar option to hide the time controls from the top toolbar here: https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/discussions

Good evening jensj12 thank you for replying.

I was sorta expecting that reply because I've seen the ability to untick (turn off cheats) in the settings. But that doesn't answer my question about downloading a master/stable version that completely leaves out cheats and speed up.

One more thing I don't understand what you meant by "if that's too big for you".