Guests go from extremely happy to extremely mad after a ride

It happens quite a lot, then they queue for the same ride again. Is this a bug?

And then when they're that unhappy, rollercoasters, etc. never seem to make them happy when they go on them.

Edited by TCE
  • 2 weeks later...

If a peep boards a ride while they are hungry, thirsty, or having to go to the bathroom, these "qualitys" will only increase while the guest is riding the ride. I am not 100% sure, but i do think these conditions increase at a greater rate while the guest is riding a ride, especially if the ride is intense... So a guest could board a ride happy with 7/8 hunger, and then dismount the ride with 100% hunger, and 100% anger because the ride itself increased their hunger/nausea/thirst twice as fast as normal... Keeping the guests fed, bathroomed, quenched, and un-noxious is a large part of being a successful player. While there could be a bug or glitch in your particular version of orct2, it is most likely that you are not paying enough attention to these factors.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Duncans_pumpkin said:

This should now be fixed. Or at least improved

Another thing I've noticed with guests is when a guest leaves a queue angry (their thoughts of been waiting for ages), some guests leave then join the queue line again straight away. It says they're heading for that ride, even though they had just left the queue. 

6 hours ago, TCE said:

Another thing I've noticed with guests is when a guest leaves a queue angry (their thoughts of been waiting for ages), some guests leave then join the queue line again straight away. It says they're heading for that ride, even though they had just left the queue. 

That just sounds like RNG being stupid.

• Like 1