Game Crashes when on a map with custom rides

I am running the current development version of OpenRCT2 on Max OS X and I noticed that I keep experiencing crashes on a custom map that I made. I have a lot of custom designed coasters and tracks that I have obtained online, and when I click the rides button on a scenario with the custom rides, the entire game will crash to the desktop. 

I can't test it on vanilla RCT2 because the original game now won't work (Idk if it's because OpenRCT2 is using the .exe but regardless). I have attached a rtf file with the error report below. I would put this in git-hub, but I really don't know if it is worth it at this point. 

RCT.rtf

Edited by luca_starks

I noticed some things crash OpenRCT2 that don't crash vanilla. For example, if you create a custom ride with no default color schemes set, OpenRCT2 will crash with a floating point exception when you try to use it, but it used to work fine (I don't know if this is just coincidence, but it was a source of much confusion for me when it first started happening).

Edited by X7123M3-256
7 hours ago, ziscor said:

Could you upload the park file as well? I'm sure it will help if any custom objects are referenced in the dump file (although I don't know if it does) to actually have those files in front to check an issue. 

How exactly do I do that?

Well, if you want to know the directory in which the save files are located by default I'm sure that should be easy for you to locate using the save game window from in-game. I don't have my Mac with me right now so I'm sorry if I couldn't give you a definitive answer.

Before you upload it, you'll also want to make sure the save file has custom objects embedded in it, and to do that check the box "Export plug-in objects with saved games" from the game options. Once that has been checked simply overwrite your save game before you upload it. If the option was already checked by default ignore what I just said. 

Sort of a given by now, but make an issue over at GitHub here: https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/issues (with the crash dump file and the save file attached in the post), and not here on the forums. ^_^

Edited by ziscor