Kick Notes

Thewarf321

I am tired when I get kicked from a server because I did something wrong, yet I don't know what I did wrong. 

I think it would be cool if the owner of the server had the option to write a note on the kick notification. Here is an example:

Normal: Kicked: Get out of server!

Custom: Kicked: Deleting rides!

I like this idea a lot. But then again, if the host didn't care to know if you actually did something wrong while kicking you, they probably won't type in a specific reason either. :P

Also, I expect this to be heavily exploited to make silly reasons.

Kicked: "Danking" Rides!

Kicked: Funny Name!

Kicked: Wanking off!

Kicked: 2SPOOKY4ME!

• Like 3

That concept image looks like it would be perfect. Though we could probably add a drop bar too the right with some preset reasons like

"Spamming"

"Deleting"

"Greifing Other's Stuff" (Messing with other's stuff)

And on a un-related note, why not make the face icon changeable by the host with permission levels?

(Someone could setup something like Host has the large smile, muted have the angry red, etc)

On 4/6/2016 at 13:05, imlegos said:

That concept image looks like it would be perfect. Though we could probably add a drop bar too the right with some preset reasons like

"Spamming"

"Deleting"

"Greifing Other's Stuff" (Messing with other's stuff)

That was what I was thinking!

On 2016-04-06 at 19:05, imlegos said:

And on a un-related note, why not make the face icon changeable by the host with permission levels?

(Someone could setup something like Host has the large smile, muted have the angry red, etc)

Sounds interesting but I have no idea where that would be placed to change the pic for the face

• 1 month later...

Seeing as wolfreak_99 has made a chat based function for this main idea already, integrating them into the already sculpted user interface should not be impossible at this moment, I can only hope. 

Edited by ziscor