Muting sound

WaxWeazle

Was wondering if there could be a quick button to mute the sound alike RCT1 had.

I often used it as I tend to watch a movie or series or listen music or voicechat with others while playing games, usually a quick click is faster than changing the menu settings :P

3 hours ago, imlegos said:

I think the point is multitasking, maining the game while having a movie or video on the side.

Or as OP said, having the game easily muted while having something like TeamSpeak or Skype running to talk with people.

@RuneLaenen: Good luck :P Should be quite easy to make, just have to find the right spot where to place it.

19 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Or as OP said, having the game easily muted while having something like TeamSpeak or Skype running to talk with people.

@RuneLaenen: Good luck :P Should be quite easy to make, just have to find the right spot where to place it.

Yes I know, it's not my first change I made to the game :P I made a PR

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, music has eventually gotten it's independence from sound, but the title still isn't linked to either... this seems like a minor problem, but when you try to watch a twitch stream while logging in to a server, it's really annoying. I'm not sure if it's even disabled upon losing focus.

• 5 months later...