Guests getting stuck, footpath randomly removed, etc.

Tested on version: (last tested on top)
v0.0.4 aac0430
v0.0.4 c8015ca

I'm starting to think I'm good at breaking this game..

I started my own custom scenario, which is a 203x203 map ( a bit too big after playing for a moment I realized that lol).
After a while, I noticed some things weren't right like a big pack of guests missing or rides just not getting fixed, dirty paths never being cleaned, etc.

1. Random footpath being deleted.
I had built a ride complete with scenery. My park said it had 450+ guests, yet the amount I saw walking around couldn't even be above 200. It took me a moment wonder what could be wrong but then I decided to check through the scenery of the ride and saw that they were all caught up on the exit path, which randomly had a few pieces removed. The guests couldn't actually get away from the ride.
(Fun fact: I clicked on 15 of them and 11 of them had "leaving the park" with a very sad face.. lol)

2. Monteurs not fixing rides
I have some custom rides from websites and I quite fast figured out that some of them for some reason need me to put a footpath underneath the exit for them to actually enter the ride to fix it, but even after this they just wouldn't fix their assigned rides.
I hadn't even built that far away or that many attractions, yet for some reason the monteurs kept walking back and forth on the same damn path, LITERALLY, I followed some of them after they received a call for a ride, they walked right up to the exit, suddenly turned around, walked back the rest of the exit, then turn back, etc...
It wasn't like they couldn't find the rides either because I specifically had assigned one of them to 1 ride only to check as I knew that ride often broke.
Result: ride broke, guy was on that ride only so barely any 'walkway' selected for him to walk on, yet he kept going back and forth without fixing it.

3. Handymen not cleaning up
Ironically, the handymen had a similar issue as the monteurs... They literally walked over paths that had puke on them, ignoring the path, plants didn't get water, bins weren't emptied.. I specifically set them to walk on a certain part and check that regularly but for some reason it didn't seem to help.

Any idea as to why this could have happened?
Is it my game that's being a dick to me, or did I piss off my clients and were they on strike? :P

Edited by WaxWeazle

Noteable: Placing an entrance and exit in Zero Clearance can break it's path detection, causing it to not connect, thus unfix-able, This is fixable by replacing the building. Zero Clearance can also cause a staircase to be incorrectly displayed as a flat piece, this is fixable by reloading.