OpenRCT2 Server - Join 88.159.252.238

Hey RCT fans,I just started a new multiplayer server a few days ago. This server has a large map of 250x250 with a plot of 50x50 for your personal creations. We already have a few players now and then. This is what we got so far:View imageJust a few rules to make everything smooth.- Please stay in your plot, do not touch or edit somebody elses plot withouth their permission. - Respect everybody's style. - Put you username in one of the attractions so we know who made them. *- Have funIll monitor this server for testing purpose. Please let know if the server has crashed and what caused to crash. This so we can prevent from crashing again. I will also report this to the bug section.Feel free to join on 88.159.252.238.

Networking is still very unstable, or at least the times that I tried. Many objects will cause a desync as soon as you try to place them, and having the game running will also cause desyncs often. Don't you have any of these problems?
Yes, it is still unstable. But we managed to play with a few people together. I think the maximum we had onine was 6 people. There are still quite some bugs, like attractions crashing, amount of peeps, attractions that are finnished on a players screen, but not finnished or missing parts on the other screens.

I did manage to join (every second time I try I get in). The connection just doesn't hold for more than one second. I can then still do stuff, but you won't see anything of that.EDIT: enabled don't lose connection after desync and got it, building something crashed the game though. Will try again.

By ticking that box the games will be completely different from the one on the server. I guess this can be bypassed by reconnecting very often.
Your right, but you still will be able to build things that others will see. But indeed, the amount of guests etc. will be different for each player.

I see alot of problems developing quickly. Already the main paths system is a bit of a mess, and we have one player using no-entry signs to trap guests in their section of the park. Plus, no-one on the "frontier" of the park has built paths out to new squares. Would like to play this park, it works so far, but i don't want to step on anyone's toes.also, Peanut, a lone set of entrance and exit for Green Orgasm are in the middle of the square beyond Knight's Training.

I see alot of problems developing quickly. Already the main paths system is a bit of a mess, and we have one player using no-entry signs to trap guests in their section of the park. Plus, no-one on the "frontier" of the park has built paths out to new squares. Would like to play this park, it works so far, but i don't want to step on anyone's toes.also, Peanut, a lone set of entrance and exit for Green Orgasm are in the middle of the square beyond Knight's Training.
I placed the no-entry sings because the guests didn't "understand" the paths. I tried to fix that by placing no-entry signs. With no luck..Also the entrance and exit for Green Orgasm is a bug. For some reason those are places in the middle of the scenario. The paths to new plots aren't pre-made so it has more of a natural feeling instead of straight paths leading to a square.