Norheaven

UTMAN

Hey guys! I thought my park is would be better fitting to be here. I already posted a lot of pictures in the "What are you working on?" topic, but I decided to move it here. I will repost the pictures here, while adding a story. :)Norheaven has been founded in 2006 April 3. At that time the park had some basic rides and a Roller Coaster was under construction. These rides were a Merry-go-around which was surrounded by a small forest, thus it got names as "Pixie-Go-Around" based on the legend of wisps who were small living creatures in the forest. An Enterprise which was under the red building. A mini golf course with a beautiful garden surrounding it. Also it had a huge building with some rides inside it and a restaurant on its second floor, and last but not least a coaster was under construction.View imageView imageView imageView image

A yeah has passed and the coaster has been a slightly remodelled, and redesigned, especially at the end of it. Because of safety reasons. (it's because the save file got corrupted TOTALLY and it went really buggy as hell, so I started over the map and rebuilt the whole thing). Also a nice building, and a nice forest has been placed all around the coaster to make it more exciting. it's got named as "Simoun", one of the fastest and longest Roller Coaster ever built in this unknown country. Also next to is a new restuarant has been built to reduce the overflowing mass of people in the Orange building.View imageView imageView imageView imageView image

Thanks Runaraelen! :)To be honest this is my first try building anything like this. And basically just experimenting this. It kinda bugs me that most of my building look alike; however it is verry difficult to make every building unique in its on way. :)

Another few years passed and the park made enough money to have the opportunity to expand! So Silverhedghe Garden's construction has been started. At first it only had a Boat House at an artificial lake and also a swinging ship. And a garden in the centre where the guests will be able to chill out. Also some prelaid paths where the flowers and other scenery will be. Also the garden will feature some food and drink stalls too, so if someone gets hungry or thirsty they won't have to walk all the way back to the center of the park!View image

The Garden's construction continued and the front part of it has been done entirely. However the monorail's station here will have to wait for a couple more months to be finished. Also the garden reached to a certain status where it could be opened, so many guests are already siezed the park as their own and enjoyed its relaxing atmosphere which was only disturbed by the occasional guest screams coming from the Roller Coaster Simoun which was behing the whole garden.View imageBetween the park and the garden a water ride has been constructed to lure some guests there.View imageAlso two buildings has been built in the centre. One hosting a twister and a motion simulator, while the second has been filled with a Go-Kart course. And since they are in a building no rain can ruin the fun of riding a 4 wheeled machine!View imageAnd last, but not least two other coaster has been built too! These two has been built next to each other, so they can duel each other! That's right, the park got its first dueling coasters! These sisters has been named as: Sybilla Aeru and Sybilla Neviril. They recieved more brutal ratings as their elder sister Simoun, but their newness allured every guest from the park to this section of the park. However the hill and the nearby place still under construction, so when it's get finished the sisters will be more gorgeous than now!View imageView imageView imageTheir stats:View image

Biiiiig coasters! Great stats though, I like how these racing coasters have the same value for some stats.The scenery near the entrance and to the right of the entrance towards the first big coaster looks really good, nice and full. I hope you used some trick to keep all flowers watered? :P

Thanks Brox! To be honest these kind of coasters always freak me out. Because it is so hard to make them... even though these didn't get perfect either :/ They not reach the station at the same time. But it's mostly thanks to that the green one is always full where the white one it's always half loaded, so it goes slower.

Quite nice, not the kind of park i'd be likely to go irl, but it looks great. Also, is it just me or are the on-ride photo sections for the dueling backwards? another thing, i'd recommend putting something below the dueling track that goes into the building, specifically the colored scenery blocks