What Are You Working On?

Broxzier

To start off. I've been working on a Micro park since yesterday (21x21 tiles of owned land). I decided to make it medieval themed. I'm not entirely sure about the placement of the motion simulator and Enterprise, so I might move them around later on. I mainly want to focus on the scenery, and make everything compact.Here's a screenshot of what I've got so far:

kc9JdiY.png

Edited by Broxzier
Fix formatting from forum change

Yes, the other way around though. I've disabled clearance for a lot of scenery too. For example the flowers right under the tree in the center, and railings next to tracks that do not allow it normally, for that glasses shop right under the free fall track, and also for the entrance to the mine ride.

I am working on a biiiig sandbox map. :D Trying to build some buildings and big coasters. This is how far I got today. :)

RWfvmia.png

The entrance and you can find a red building there. Under it an Enterprise. :)View imageOne of the main buildings. 4 Ride under it, and it has a second floor with a restaurant.

OX9bKBm.png4eJ0Ow4.png

And a coaster under construction. However I got a bug, where the game doesn't show the ride's rating no matter how you test it. :/Any ideas, suggestions? :)

Edited by Broxzier

Thanks Broxzier! I really appreciate it! :) I finished the coaster, kinda. And here she is: Simoun!

She is hell of a ride. One of the best coasters I've ever made! :) I hope you all like it!

Stats:

Excitement Rating: 9.80 (very high)

Intensity Rating: 9.09 (very high)

Nasuea Rating: 6.72 (high)

6YDAZ4U.png

0gc6zzn.png

n4cHNnk.png

Wei7Hd5.png

GxIMzA2.png

Edited by Broxzier

I'm working on a second compact coaster pack. Already got a few coasters with 7+ exitement ratings on 2x30 tiles. I'm thinking of starting a contest to see how the average compact coaster building skills are (first prize: coaster will be included in CCP2 under a special name).

gRG2QqL.png

Edited by Broxzier

Looking good jensj. I've always liked compact coasters with good ratings, and these look quite hard to make right.

Latest addition to the micro park that I'm working on: Castle Racer\

8H2gENN.png

CX3AlzW.png

The park is really close to being full. There's only a few empty spaces left, but still a lot of scenery work to do. The castle looks a bit empty now, especially the top roof. I'll see how I can improve it.This is the entire map at the moment:

5ZMscSU.png

Edited by Broxzier

It really looks nice Broxzier! Especially that mini castle with the cars. :)

I was busy myself too.

TBfKj64.png

Hedge Gardens under construction. Any ideas what kind of ride would be ideal in a garden? :/

Edited by Broxzier

In a garden I'd expect something like a car ride, river ride or monorail cycles.

Anyways, couldn't resist starting my own micro park, starting off with 4 sub sections of 10x10 (I need practice before I make one large micro park). One coaster and go karts are already in place.

s4Bis0e.png?1

Edited by Broxzier

Been working on getting better at scenery and themes.Here's an indoor log flume I've been working on if you have any recommendations or advice please tell me, this is my first time actually really trying at doing this, thanks.

Okd7CBH.png

Te2pfl7.png

WdISv4j.png

Edited by Broxzier

Wasted my day building the entire park. Won't do such stupid things again.I'm quite happy with the result, although the scenery still needs some improvements (never practiced before). At least all atractions are built and everything is working without any crashes.

kUtvBRL.png

Edited by Broxzier

You even managed to get a small coaster in there, nice :P Can we see it with transparent scenery?This was my very first attempt at using ride parts as part of the scenery for something. There's a Merry-go-round in that hut.

6CER9ff.png

Edited by Broxzier