Do not can save coaster disigns

That is correct, the TD6 file format cannot accommodate track elements which were not in vanilla so you can't save track designs that use those elements. Specifically, the elements which cannot be saved in track designs are the large corkscrew, medium loop, and both zero G rolls.

Edited by X7123M3-256
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, X7123M3-256 said:

That is correct, the TD6 file format cannot accommodate track elements which were not in vanilla so you can't save track designs that use those elements. Specifically, the elements which cannot be saved in track designs are the large corkscrew, medium loop, and both zero G rolls.

Well that sucks!

• Dislike 2

This has been covered quite a while ago. I raised it and was told that currently the "zero g roll" elements couldn't be saved in track designs. It's also been covered by Marcel Vos in one of his more recent videos. A simple search for other posts with "can't or cannot or unable to - save design" would've probably pointed you to any relevant posts.

It's unfortunate, but this will no doubt change in the future, we all just need patience OR be able and willing to help the project. I myself would love to help, but I know next to nothing about codeing, beyond Basic and 8-bit machine code.

@DubaifreakDoesn’t change the fact that you posted “Well that sucks!” and nothing more. And that posting videos that show the exact same error do not provide any more information. Or that pulling a big mouth against the people who are offering up their spare time to help people like you for free is a fucking stupid thing to do. Don’t do it again.

• Like 1

In case it wasn’t clear, this is a limitation of the TD6 file format, it is not a bug, as the message clearly states. It will be solved eventually, when we introduce a track design format of our own.

And since this issue has attracted mostly off-topic replies, I’m closing this.

Edited by Gymnasiast
  • Like 1