Bug ? Coaster not resovling "ratings"

Built a coaster, no special or custom track pieces, no hacks of any sort. After around 15 mins still no ratings. Closed down the game, and restarted, still nothing. Shut the ride, added a couple of brakes, still nothing. Also checked all other rides in the park to make sure others weren't stuck also. I have noticed that over the last couple of months it appears to be taking longer to resolve stats, reguardless how much is in the park.

Hoping somebody can help.

Crossed Paths 2021-04-02 13-04-31.png

625708533_CrossedPaths.sv6

Edited by ExCrafty
12 hours ago, jensj12 said:

The save you attached doesn't have any coasters (only two observation towers that already have their ratings).

Oops, sorry. I jumped on again late last night, and there was an update. Once in game, that ride did resolve (impressively I might add), so maybe there was a glitch but it got sorted with a new version.

Thanks for looking anyway.

2 hours ago, ExCrafty said:

Oops, sorry. I jumped on again late last night, and there was an update. Once in game, that ride did resolve (impressively I might add), so maybe there was a glitch but it got sorted with a new version.

Yeah, there was a bug that caused ratings to take 255x longer to calculate, it's fixed now.

• Like 1