I think the last development build can't be launched

Thanks!I did it in a different way; used the English language file and renamed it as dutch.It now works on my laptop. Did exactly the same on my pc (also could not launch because of, probably, the Dutch textfile), but it is still not working there. Strange.

The update Rune was talking about was merged an hour after he posted. So if you update OpenRCT2 now it should work.As for the cause: OpenRCT2 recently added the capability to translate strings in .DAT files. There was a memory problem in that code however, and Dutch is the only language that extensively uses the new translation capabilities. So it wasn't an error in the Dutch translation, but an error in the new translation capabilities.However, it should be fixed now. Please try it again and report the results.EDIT: Wait, the forum clock is two hours behind. Anyway, try updating to the latest versions and see if it helps.

EDIT: Wait, the forum clock is two hours behind. Anyway, try updating to the latest versions and see if it helps.
The website has the GMT timezone (otherwise I'd have to tinker with timezones per visitor and that's very difficult since it never works right if I try it...)Also, I can confirm it works again (at least on my pc)