Im searching Costum Rides for Openrct2

Guest ThePlayer

Guest ThePlayer

Hi everyone does have some Costum Rides for Openrct2 please? Except Food Shops , Gentle Rides, Transport Rides , Rollercoasters , Water Rides just everything.

B|

There's many many MANY places to get custom rides. However, you were very vague about trying to tell us on what you want to find.

If you want custom scenery: there's many a kind of sites that have them. New Element, and quite a few others.

If you want custom coasters/water rides: Talk to @X7123M3-256, he makes his own coasters and water rides and they are ALL very good downloads! AmazingEarl.com also has a couple water rides and coasters.

For ride new ride types: They're everywhere! New Element, AmazingEarl's designs and rides, RCTgrotto (I believe), and so so many more. 

If you are looking for custom ride tracks (not custom designs and a custom mod): You can NOT tell me you have never ever ever seen custom track files for RCT2. It's literally impossible. Every RCT2 site ever will have custom track designs. I even make my own! Just in case this is what you're talking about: RCTgo, RCTgrotto, OpenRCT2 forums (you have to look for them), and so very many more sites.

I hope this will help you on your search!

Edit: X-7123 made a valid point, you have to download an array of parks to find extra rides and all. New Element really needs a "custom ride download" section.

Edited by BlazingEmpireHD
  • Like 1
Guest ThePlayer
3 hours ago, CharlieP said:

What kind of shops are you looking for?

I have games such as Whack-A-Mole, Goldfish, Ping Pong Ball, skeeball 8 or 9 I don't remember.

Subway, Wimpys, TacoBell

All of them please :D.

I've put all of my custom rides/custom stalls that I've found over the years for you in this park. All you have to do is download it, then you will automatically have the custom content.

Note: I didn't include Amazing Earl's stuff because his content has already been posted in here. Enjoy! 

PS. I would like @CharlieP custom content, his sounds awesome, and stuff I haven't got yet. If you could please upload a park with your stuff, that'd be great, thanks. 

Forest Frontiers 2016-10-18 07-10-22.png

Forest Frontiers 2016-10-18 07-09-36.png

Forest Frontiers 2016-10-18 07-10-15.png

All Custom.sv6

• Like 1
Guest ThePlayer
7 hours ago, TCE said:

I've put all of my custom rides/custom stalls that I've found over the years for you in this park. All you have to do is download it, then you will automatically have the custom content.

Note: I didn't include Amazing Earl's stuff because his content has already been posted in here. Enjoy! 

PS. I would like @CharlieP custom content, his sounds awesome, and stuff I haven't got yet. If you could please upload a park with your stuff, that'd be great, thanks. 

Forest Frontiers 2016-10-18 07-10-22.png

Forest Frontiers 2016-10-18 07-09-36.png

Forest Frontiers 2016-10-18 07-10-15.png

All Custom.sv6

Thank you got it all :).

1 hour ago, TCE said:

You may be correct. Those trams were listed under custom when I was going through my rides, though. Not sure, lol.

There are modified versions of some expansion objects that remove the expansion pack flag - this makes them exporting so that people without the expansion packs can open the park. That might be why it's showing as custom, especially if that object appears to be listed twice.

Edited by X7123M3-256
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

There are modified versions of some expansion objects that remove the expansion pack flag - this makes them exporting so that people without the expansion packs can open the park. That might be why it's showing as custom, especially if that object appears to be listed twice.

Ah, fair enough. Thanks.

18 minutes ago, CharlieP said:

Here is a zip file containing 20 different park entrances.

NONE of these were created by me, I have been collecting them from all the parks I have downloaded over the years.

There are others out there but I didn't care for them, hence I never saved them.

Enjoy

Entrances.zip

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for posting this guys most of my questions have been answered but there is one more question I have. I've always downloaded custom stuff by just downloading the parks from NE. Now I'm sure that some of these links will also work real easy probably the but Going on to amazing earls and Imlegos looks like you will be doing the Zip drives. Now that's where I get scared because I've never really done zip files except being hand held. So how do I do this? ( I'll try to ask as simple as possible ) when I am on Amazing earls or Imlegos page do I simply hit the colored link for the ride. And if so I'm sure something will pop up. Then when something pops up that I won't be able to understand what is next? Do I hit Zip folder for RCT2 or is there another folder or anything I don't know. Thanks for all the help