Automatic vandalism maintenance

Aarki

How about a feature that would work like the "fix vandalism" cheat, but instead costs you money for every fixed bench and trash bin? Maybe add a little tab in the financial overview or the park summary, so you can toggle weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly renovation for scenery objects. I mean I'm not much of a decoration enthusiast, so I usually only build a few secluded plazas for eating and drinking that contain all the benches and trashcans while being guarded by a security guy, but it would still be cool if we could actually scatter scenery objects all over the parks without having to manually replace them all the time. Empty paths do look a bit sterile after a while.In some cases it's even almost impossible to fix the broken furniture, for example if you're building pathways above one another so you can't see the lower layers, and cheating always feels a little cheap.

I also like the idea. If you have a restaurant and can't see the benches inside it usefull.
The eye in the top right allows you to toggle certain things, scenery, rides, and supports are among those things.
But what if the restaurant has a upstairs sitting earea you can't make paths invisible.
I also like the idea. If you have a restaurant and can't see the benches inside it usefull.
The eye in the top right allows you to toggle certain things, scenery, rides, and supports are among those things.
But what if the restaurant has a upstairs sitting earea you can't make paths invisible.
It's a feature you can request. I'll add it to the GitHub Issues page.Edit: https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/issues/1874