Building a small park with 2-3 people

Hi everyone,

I'm new to OpenRCT2, I'm still learning how it works and what can be done with it.

But as soon is I saw the Online option of it, I was hyped as f :D 

I would really be interested in building a park with a few people, maybe 75x75 or even 50x50 to start with.

I'm really into scenery stuff, that's why I want to start with a small one, to see how it works and how we can manage to build something nice together.

I do struggle with opening ports though, so any help would be appreciated. Plus I'm from Switzerland, so we would have to see at what hours we can work together.

Here's a few screenshots of the things I created. I sadly loose all the parks I finished though.

Parc sans nom 2016-08-04 16-36-34.png

SAKU RIDES 2016-08-03 20-20-13.png

YOU ARE NOT NEW, THAT'S A LIE, SAY THAT IT IS A LIE. IIIIIIIT'SS AAAAAAAAAAAAA LIEIEIEIEIE! >:C

In all seriousness, what you build looks very nice. I wouldn't be able to help you though besides telling you that a 50x50 map is very small, especially for multiple players. Hope to see more stuff. :) 

Well, I'm not new to RCT2, just new to OpenRCT2.

Yeah, I know 50x50 is small, but I don't want 10 people building it, at least not yet, and I do want it to be good looking. the two screenshots you saw took me about 5 hours to realize, I want a small park to begin with so we can finish it fast enough to then see how it went and progress from this point, making bigger parks.

If at any time you need a coaster in a very small area of the park, send the park file to me (with instructions) and I'll build something for you (if I can find the time to do it). I'm not the best with scenery, but I can copy things from other area's and make it match nicely with the coaster.

• 3 weeks later...