Zoomed out view crashes the game

Just came across OpenRCT2 and I'm loving it crazy much so far!

Was only wondering if the game crashes for other people as well when you are fully zoomed out?
I do use 3 monitor-setup and play the game across all 3 of them, so that could be why it crashes, but when I zoom out completely, 90% of the time the game will freeze and crash.

I have tested it on the empty 'build your own Six Flags' park and on scenario creator (where at the part when you can decide what land you have, it crashes if I zoom out completely to select land to own).

The resolution is 6040x1080, as it's running across my 3 monitors.
I have yet to test if I also have the issue on one monitor though, I'll have a gander at that later today.

I'm using Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

I tried all 3 options (Fullscreen, Windowed Fullscreen & Windowed Mode) but they all crash when I try on that resolution.

EDIT: my specs, if it's any use;

Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
Proces: Intel i3770k 3.5GHz
Graph: ASUS Titan Z 12gb
RAM: 16gb DDR3

Edited by WaxWeazle

So!

Ironically, when I open the debugger and open OpenRCT2 via the debugger, it only opens the black (CMD?) window for me, but it doesn't start op the game.

However, if I start up the game, and use ALT + A (attach) to attach the OpenRCT2 process to the debugger, it'll instantly crash when I do that, so that's no good either :P

Any ideas?