Park Keep crashing at one point

Hi guys,

I was making a park with some guys and it crashed at the Desert area of my park over and over again. How the hell i have to find out what's causing this since it crashes both on Single and Multi Player ? Pretty sure that this is an bug at something. The park is now almost useless and not full yet ( 225x225 park )

Even in Single Player without OpenRCT2 is causing it to crash at the exact same point.

Here is the save game. I would like if someone manages it to get it fixed. Pretty sure it's impossible to do so.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bkys3z3jjjao2pt/autosave.sv6

Edited by daand12

Yes i did with other guys. 

I will investigate it when i want to. It's only at the desert area so the failure must be there. I haven't seen guests out of map ( also this does happen sometimes ), but no crash.

Update: Found the crashing ride ( Looping Rollercoaster 2 ). How can i delete it without crashing ? :D.

It's just near the desert area and found it just in the corner of my screen. Once i try to click on it, i just crash.

Edited by daand12

Most likely there's a corrupt track element (a track element that's not possible for the track type, like a half looping on a junior coaster). This is a known multiplayer-only bug and will (as far as I know) be fixed before the next stable build. One of the devs might be able to remove that element for you by hand-editing the save file. Just for the check, are you running stable or development builds?

23 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Most likely there's a corrupt track element (a track element that's not possible for the track type, like a half looping on a junior coaster). This is a known multiplayer-only bug and will (as far as I know) be fixed before the next stable build. One of the devs might be able to remove that element for you by hand-editing the save file. Just for the check, are you running stable or development builds?

Actually it's already been fixed, because now the server simply won't place pieces that do not exist for a ride. Any parks that have become corrupt already will not be resolved by this though, and I don't think someone is going to 'fix' it, because there is no way of knowing which coaster it should have been.