[09dc6b on develop] Scenarios can't be unlocked

I tried playing the level, cheat to win a level or a savegame 1 day befor wining the scenario.
Every scenario was locked again.
Same on a fresh install on my laptop

No one mention it on GitHub and im not creating a new account just for that, on a Website, i don't even like to use. That's why im posting here. :D
I know, it develop branch, but I just wanted this to be a reminder, to put the unlock feature back in, when it shifts to develop to release.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

8 hours ago, Foxy said:

I just wanted this to be a reminder, to put the unlock feature back in, when it shifts to develop to release.

Release builds are just snapshots of develop - the bug would need to be fixed in develop first in order to make it into the next release. 

This site is mostly dead and I don't know if any of the devs still check here regularly. If there is not an existing Github issue for this I would recommend creating one.

10 hours ago, Foxy said:

I tried playing the level, cheat to win a level or a savegame 1 day befor wining the scenario.
Every scenario was locked again.
Same on a fresh install on my laptop

No one mention it on GitHub and im not creating a new account just for that, on a Website, i don't even like to use. That's why im posting here. :D
I know, it develop branch, but I just wanted this to be a reminder, to put the unlock feature back in, when it shifts to develop to release.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Just 2 questions: What's the OS you are using & what are the species of your Laptop?

3 hours ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Release builds are just snapshots of develop - the bug would need to be fixed in develop first in order to make it into the next release. 

This site is mostly dead and I don't know if any of the devs still check here regularly. If there is not an existing Github issue for this I would recommend creating one.

That seems a bit harsh, saying this site is dead. It is a pity that any devs don't look in here anymore. That suggests the project is dying, which I hope isn't the case.

I do realise that ALL involved would have real lives and jobs that take up time, and that this project is done in whatever time they choose. And I for one, am glad that they have done all this.

Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, ExCrafty said:

That seems a bit harsh, saying this site is dead. It is a pity that any devs don't look in here anymore. That suggests the project is dying, which I hope isn't the case.

The project isn't dying but this site seems to be. It's not nearly as active as it used to be. Most discussion is on Discord now.

• Informative 2