Hello to everyone ;)

Hi there, my name is Erik van Kaldekerken, 38 years old and from the Netherlands. I'm new to openrct2, but of course not new to the game. I started to play the game when the first one came out and loved it ever since...My other favorite game from Chris Sawyer is Locomotion and therefore I'm also a longtime member on the tt-forums and made some of my own mods for that game.My most well known and only scenario I ever uploaded to the public is my Titanic-Scenario. The first one came out in 2003 or so. I will upload a new version to the forums here and hope that people can throw some creativity in it.View image[/URL][/img] A picture of my Titanic-Scenario.I love to hack the game, but lately I don't have a lot of time to play...Things are changed since ten years ago hahahaha.My other hobby's are my two daughters, movies, the works of Stephen King, modelling, music and playing on my consoles.Anyway, I still play RCT every now and then and I think it's great that the people from openrct have made the game even better then Chris Sawyer did so far...Thnxsss guys ;)Regards,Erik