How to find/ sort out guests with unlimited cash?

This is a problem caused by my mistake. I accidentally enabled the cheat and turned the scenario to the "unlimtied fund" mode. Later when i realized and disabled it, it already created guests with unlimited cash since they entered the park during the "unlimtied fund" mode. 

I'm wondering if there is any sorting tool that i can find out all those guests with unlimited cash? (And eliminate them LOL so I can play the scenario in a normal situation, otherwise these super rich guests would stay in the park forever)

Thanks!

See attached image showing guests with unlimited cash

六旗 2023-03-28 01-24-42.png

You could use a plug-in to reset guests with ridiculous amounts of money to something that makes more sense. If you run the game from the openrct2.com file (not openrct2.exe), you could even paste a one-liner in the console window that opens then, to fix the affected save.

The one-liner could look something like this:

map.getAllEntities("guest").forEach(function(guest){ if (guest.cash > 4000000) guest.cash = 500; });

I have NOT tested this, since I'm not at my PC right now.

7 hours ago, Broxzier said:

You could use a plug-in to reset guests with ridiculous amounts of money to something that makes more sense. If you run the game from the openrct2.com file (not openrct2.exe), you could even paste a one-liner in the console window that opens then, to fix the affected save.

The one-liner could look something like this:

map.getAllEntities("guest").forEach(function(guest){ if (guest.cash > 4000000) guest.cash = 500; });

I have NOT tested this, since I'm not at my PC right now.

Thx a lot! But what's the plugin that i should download and what do you mean by running the game from the openrct2.com file?

Just open the openrct2.com file from your Documents\OpenRCT2\bin (if launcher) or C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRCT2\ folder.

Then open the affected park, and paste the code I pasted above.

I've just tested it locally, and it works. It sets all guests who have a ridiculous amount of cash back to €50.

• Informative 1
21 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Just open the openrct2.com file from your Documents\OpenRCT2\bin (if launcher) or C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRCT2\ folder.

Then open the affected park, and paste the code I pasted above.

I've just tested it locally, and it works. It sets all guests who have a ridiculous amount of cash back to €50.

I checked both " Documents\OpenRCT2\bin (if launcher)" and " C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRCT2\ folder" but i couldn't see the openrct2.com file. Would you mind taking a look at the attached screen caps? Thanks!

p.s. my OpenRCT folder is in C:\Program Files\ instead and not in C:\Program Files (x86)\

Untitled3.thumb.png.7540a1fdcf91f15674b701bdefc36708.pngUntitled2.thumb.png.f3281cded5cbc8af1cd187aa76326d4a.pngUntitled.thumb.png.44280d39ed48ab723f199d5e089d286c.png

Edited by andy55699

Okay, glad you found the openrct2.com file and you did the rest right. Perhaps it doesn't work because the cash value is negative. In that case, try pasting this line instead:

map.getAllEntities("guest").forEach(function(guest){ if (guest.cash < 0) guest.cash = 500; });

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...