Cool parts i would like to see on Wooden Rollercoasters!

Dubaifreak

Inline Twists,Quarter Loops,Half Loops,Barrel rolls,Launched hills,vertical tracks uphills & downhills,Twister Style hills uphills & downhills,big loops left & right & Corkscrews!

It would be fun if the aforementioned parts like on Steel Twister rollercoasters even can be drawn for Wooden Rollercoasters & i even would like a train that supports corkscrews & twist tracks!

Here are screenshots of what i mean!

Fred's Workbench 2021 2022-07-04 13-45-16.png

Fred's Workbench 2021 2022-07-04 13-45-21.png

Fred's Workbench 2021 2022-07-04 13-45-25.png

Fred's Workbench 2021 2022-07-04 13-45-31.png

I think it's extremely unlikely anyone would add these pieces to the wooden coaster, especially when there are many ride types in game that are missing pieces that would be far more useful (like the Intamin track not having any inversion pieces). Maybe it'd happen once OpenGraphics has finished remaking all the vanilla ride types, but that's not likely to be any time soon.

You could consider using the hybrid coaster track instead, it has most of these pieces except for the large and small half loops.

• Informative 1
2 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

I think it's extremely unlikely anyone would add these pieces to the wooden coaster, especially when there are many ride types in game that are missing pieces that would be far more useful (like the Intamin track not having any inversion pieces). Maybe it'd happen once OpenGraphics has finished remaking all the vanilla ride types, but that's not likely to be any time soon.

You could consider using the hybrid coaster track instead, it has most of these pieces except for the large and small half loops.

Yeah, but i even would like of the Hybrid Coaster had the large & small half loops, but what you said is pretty informative, but i still want to see the pieces i showed on the screenshots to the wooden rollercoaster!

2 hours ago, jensj12 said:

With cheats, you can merge different ride types, similar to how the looping on Son of Beast was just a steel looping on a wooden rollercoaster. Consider doing that instead.

Yes, but i still would like to see how the big loops are drawn on wooden rollercoasters, but i'll give it a shot!