replace scenery in existing scenario

Goodevening all!Just a quick question, ive been building a park for quite a while now and now ive come across a slight problem.I wanne use some glass scenery and I didnt add it while I made the scenario (for some stupid reason).Now I really want to use it. Is their a way I can remove one scenery piece and add the glass scenery to my scenario?

• 1 month later...

To add, make sure you haven't placed the piece of scenery in the park when you plan on disabling it. You can only take out scenery which dosen't exist in your park.

Granted once Runen hits his own build we should be able to exceed the already existing limits in the game.

4 hours ago, SnowMew said:

To add, make sure you haven't placed the piece of scenery in the park when you plan on disabling it. You can only take out scenery which dosen't exist in your park.

Granted once Runen hits his own build we should be able to exceed the already existing limits in the game.

And how exactly? Rune can't get rid of limitations imposed by SV6, you know. Neither can I or any developer until OpenRCT2 switches to its own save format.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2015 at 11:35, Gymnasiast said:

And how exactly? Rune can't get rid of limitations imposed by SV6, you know. Neither can I or any developer until OpenRCT2 switches to its own save format.

Oh, I just assumed the 255 small scenry limit was imposed by RCT2 on it's own.