Problem with the "Louis 2017" scenery packs

Whenever I try using them ingame, this error pops up:

Scenerror.png.47181f25127d7762fbdef0d6638c834d.png

How do I bypass this issue? Or more accurately, is there a way to bypass this issue in OpenRCT2 altogether? Because I want to use these packs, but when I do, it's either the error I posted above, or this other error I keep getting when I actually am able to use them:

Scenerror2.png.af62ea8d9da29391548577d234f5a2d7.png

16 hours ago, CoasterRollJr said:

Whenever I try using them ingame, this error pops up:

Scenerror.png.47181f25127d7762fbdef0d6638c834d.png

How do I bypass this issue? Or more accurately, is there a way to bypass this issue in OpenRCT2 altogether? Because I want to use these packs, but when I do, it's either the error I posted above, or this other error I keep getting when I actually am able to use them:

Scenerror2.png.af62ea8d9da29391548577d234f5a2d7.png

You have too much stuff selected. Remove some you don't need in order to enable the ones you do want.

I know its hard to cherry pick the stuff you want because you want all of it lol

I think in the distant future they will remove these limits, but it will take a lot of work to accomplish, so we are in for a long wait.  I would love to be able to have everything available at the same time too.

• Like 1

Right now, the only way to use complete scenery packs is to download them as workbenches at nedesigns.com. The work benches are .sv files, so they need to be opened as if they were a park. When you open them/ the workbench/park, all of the corresponding scenery will be available to you in your scenery menu in that park.

New Element - RCT2 Objects (nedesigns.com)

They are at the bottom right under 'work benches'.

Edited by joshmarsilio
On 21/10/2021 at 04:41, Eric23 said:

You have too much stuff selected. Remove some you don't need in order to enable the ones you do want.

I know its hard to cherry pick the stuff you want because you want all of it lol

I think in the distant future they will remove these limits, but it will take a lot of work to accomplish, so we are in for a long wait.  I would love to be able to have everything available at the same time too.

That's the thing, error two is after I removed all the default objects and only selected the Louis ones. My question is whether or not, after I do all that and the error still pops up, is if there's a workaround for it. I've seen YouTube videos where the parkmakers seem to have access to most, if not all, the scenery options (especially with walls and roofs, whereas I'm only able to get a third of them, if that.

Edited by CoasterRollJr

When you go to the advanced options, you can see the limit for each type of scenery object and how many you've selected. There you can also toggle individual objects rather than scenery groups. If you still hit the limits with only a third of the objects, you'll have to switch to the new save format builds or wait until it is released (it is in public testing right now, that youtuber may have used it to get access to all objects at the same time).

• Like 2