Can't adjust ground on some specific tiles

Trying to build up a new scenario for myself, and I have an issue with a line of six specific tiles; I can not lower the water level or raise the land level in this strip. Any ideas what's going on? There's no scenery or objects in it, disabling collision check doesn't help either.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.143418798e1d4f697bc477553c6de4cf.jpg

Think I figured out what happened. I started this scenario based on the Hydro Hills scenario. When I pulled the saved map into the scenario editor it removed the existing ride from the first little lake. I believe those broken tiles are the ones where the station of that road were placed, and something there got corrupted. I'll have to start the scenario over, but at least now I know what went wrong (I think).

14 hours ago, Ryno917 said:

Think I figured out what happened. I started this scenario based on the Hydro Hills scenario. When I pulled the saved map into the scenario editor it removed the existing ride from the first little lake. I believe those broken tiles are the ones where the station of that road were placed, and something there got corrupted. I'll have to start the scenario over, but at least now I know what went wrong (I think).

That sounds like a bug, I would submit an issue on the Github page especially if you are able to reproduce it. Also note that corrupted tiles often can be fixed using the tile inspector, so you may not have to restart the scenario.

Thanks, guys. I was able to move the land with the tile inspector, but it had a graphical issue and was still not able to move the land afterward with the tool. In the end I restarted the scenario entirely (placement of the main building wasn't where I wanted anyways). I'll poke around and if I can reproduce the error I'll submit an issue.