I have SEVERAL ideas for future updates

Okay, for the longest time, I have had some ideas that some of us have wanted, and some that I am generally unsure if anyone has asked before. 

1). I would love to see the option to have the ability to change years. Maybe you want time to skip ahead a little bit, say 3 months. The game then skips ahead 3 months and dicifers whilst doing so what should happen in 3 months game time. How much money you have earned or lost, how many guests you have earned or lost. Ect

2). It would be so damned cool if there were a chart that told us how many people (monthly average) you have lost, or how many times a coaster has broken down, how many times it will take to get to the center of the tootsie pop, how much money you have earned or lost. Plus some other things I may forget that are involved with this.

3). Yes, there is a way to add people, 1 large tram. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks it would be nice to have maybe a 'small tram' or a 'medium' tram, or a 'mega tram.' But, my idea is to actually be able to allot the number of guests to join the park. You want 3 guests to enter, 3 guests will enter. You want 489 guests to enter, they will enter. -35 guests are removed from the park? How about 36 more to replace those you just removed?

4). I would love it if there was a feature to remove those pesky guests that want to go home. 35 people want to go home? Click this button and it is no more! 

5). It would be ideal if there where some way to tell where a coaster is just too rough, or intense. You have a loop that you go 7 miles to fast for? Some sort of extra rating tab will show a map of where the 'green' good areas are, yellow 'lower the speed' zones are, the red 'must be fixed' part, and then black, for 'people would die if this were real.'

6). A scenery saver/building saver. You make a giant structure that would take ages for to repeat again, or put in a different park? With a scenery saver, it would also do that.

7). Some way to make guests go two feet further and actually find the ride.

8). Better animations (I sound needy, I do not mean to) for coaster trains that go over an element they are not made for.

9). Some way of knowing what the total profit of your park is standing at, or the max profit you have made on a coaster or thrill ride, or a shop stall. That would be so neat to have.

10). Being able to vary the terrain colours in 'custom map' generation. Select slots, 1, 2, 3, and 4, and another for water. You want snow, mud, grassy mud, and regular grass? Click this button and get a randomly sketched up map.

11). I wish there was a way to allow people that want to go home the chance to actually freeroam whilst heading towards the exit and possibly find their way into a ride and then come out not wanting to go home anymore.

12). Being able to change guests stats. Make one guest fully happy, mildly happy, fiery red angry, hungry, not hungry, needs to vomit, ect.

13). Making all the guests a certain way, all very tired, all VERY mad, all very happy, or all sick with their eyes about to blow out because they're so sick.

14). Making a really sick person actually to be able to buy a drink or food without them turning away because they are sick.

I had some better ideas, and I know I am missing some, if I remember those, I will definitely provide you with this.

You all have any ideas?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Duncans_pumpkin said:

So basically you think it would be super neat if we create a completely new game for the next update. Most of your requests are possible, some ridiculously difficult, some possible at the moment. The vast majority have such niche uses that there would be no reason adding so much code to implement them.

I think most of this would be so... Enjoyable to have. I'm not expecting this to ever happen. Any of them. I just am on here to show my ideas and hear what you all think about them. 

I understand that most of these aren't easy to do, and I do know that you will not go out of your way to benifit me, or others. 

I am contented with the game for the most part anyways. I still play it so much. Take this thread with a slight pinch a salt.

BlazingEmpireHD really didn't want to be stingy, he said it himself. I don't want to sound harsh (as it would be kinda hypocritical)  but if you do not see a way to react to these ideas in a polite way, you should better not react at all. I have also kept messages unsent because they sounded a bit too harsh, it's really not a big deal as nobody know you did so. Especially as someone who represents a certain something (Now for example; OpenRCT2), as it could lead to someone leaving the site for such simple.

Ontopic: I like the ideas! But isn't #13 already in the game? I especially want to see more charts and stats indeed, what is the highest ride, what is the fastest, things like that really make you look around and leave some people bamboozled.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Duncans_pumpkin said:

Sorry I was probably the one in the wrong to shoot down your suggestions so harshly. It's just this was the second long list of features I'd seen this week and the vast majority of suggestions are not possible for now.

I understand. It's no big deal really. We all make mistakes and say nonsense we wish others had not seen. I've done it before too.

However, I did not take your criticisms harshly as I have learned to take constructive criticism in a good way, only to make myself better. We all have bad days, or rough days, good days, and all that. We all do. So, I am not going to leave a site because I may or may not have been judged too critically.

I honestly don't mind, and I thank you for apologizing.

50 minutes ago, Wuis said:

BlazingEmpireHD really didn't want to be stingy, he said it himself. I don't want to sound harsh (as it would be kinda hypocritical)  but if you do not see a way to react to these ideas in a polite way, you should better not react at all. I have also kept messages unsent because they sounded a bit too harsh, it's really not a big deal as nobody know you did so. Especially as someone who represents a certain something (Now for example; OpenRCT2), as it could lead to someone leaving the site for such simple.

Ontopic: I like the ideas! But isn't #13 already in the game? I especially want to see more charts and stats indeed, what is the highest ride, what is the fastest, things like that really make you look around and leave some people bamboozled.

Thanks for the help mate! Thank you by the way even more. Lol

For number 13, it's the same as 12. Simply if you want ALL the guests to be mildly happy, really mad. Or all slightly tired. Ect... I love charts too. That's why a lot of my ideas involve, well... charts! lol