Great work!

I can't wait to see everything OpenRCT brings; you guys are appreciated! I'm amazed at the progress so far, and the website looks professional (though it needs a "Forum" button in the top bar). I like the small details like the pop-out Facebook cover photo, and the integrated accounts. Heading off to play now, thanks for having me!

Thanks! If you have any ideas for the website or the game, let us know!Also, I changed the headerbutton to Forum (instead of Community). It said community because there used to be a chatbox. (The chatbox still exists, but has moved to a 3th party: https://gitter.im/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/non-dev )

Wow, that was a quick fix! =P It just took me a while to find the forum, thanks! I'll definitely send some ideas in after I look what's already posted.(and I've been trying to pronounce 3th for a minute now, heehee)

• 2 months later...

Haha, yeah it follows the last two letters of the word: firST, secoND, thiRD, fourTH. Most of em beyond that are TH so you're not far off. Didn't know you were from Belgium, that's pretty cool! By the way, is there a list of all current devs or big names? I only know Krutonium and yours =P