Scenery Grid Placement

7 hours ago, imlegos said:

I can only see this being helpful with placing the scenery blocks (And even then, we have Ctrl for that.

Im not talking about locking items to the same height, I'm saying we can place decorations 1 at a time and in a random area but it would be could if we could place objects in a selected grid almost the landscaping tool (5 x 5 scenery tool places 25 water fountains in a square grid. I should have really explained that better eariler

3 hours ago, Broxzier said:

I'm actually working on a cluster tool that makes the player able to change the size of the area in which to place objects, and the likeliness of placing them. Setting it to 100% would place the scenery on each surface inside the area.

Thats very cool. I think that would really work. If the cluster tool could also allow us the area that could be filled up, that would be awesome!!

19 minutes ago, theannihilator9807 said:

If the cluster tool could also allow us the area that could be filled up

What do you mean with this?

Right now it is able to change the area just like the land, water and scenery removal tools. It also displays a grid on the landscape.

On 31/03/2016 at 22:33, Broxzier said:

What do you mean with this?

Right now it is able to change the area just like the land, water and scenery removal tools. It also displays a grid on the landscape.

What I mean is even with paths and rides in the way, will you still have the ability to place scenery down or will you not because of something in the way

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2016 at 03:33, Broxzier said:

I'm actually working on a cluster tool that makes the player able to change the size of the area in which to place objects, and the likeliness of placing them. Setting it to 100% would place the scenery on each surface inside the area.

Awesome, can't wait!