Oh I didn't make one yet

CAVIAR

From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that I'm Caviar. I'm also CAVIAR, Caviar and caviarrr_. My name comes from the fact that I have expensive tastes and am indeed quite salty. 16 and from Toronto. Big fan of art, music, fashion, computers, Dota 2 and skateboarding, and I'm a very big fan of men ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I begged my dad for the cheerios because it had a COMPUTER GAME INSIDE WHAT THE SHIT and he caved in. The game inside was RCT2. Now I probably have played the first three games for tens of thousands of hours each. Then years later I hear about OpenRCT2 on /r/rct and after seeing the thing with the queue path placing magical bullshit that fixed everything I was fucking sold. Then after watching some Vinesauce I see that it has Multiplayer added so I go and check out OpenRCT2 again I tried it out and oh my god this is a shitshow but I mean at least it's cool so I've been playing the shit out of it.

You didn't know about that Yolo? I thought it was common knowledge that RCT2 was a cereal box game. I guess RCT2 just doesn't seem like the kind of game that would appear in one, especially given the others advertised on the box. Also, dat Atari collection foreshadowing.