debug (cheats) menu: functions/variables/commands list

You have to enable the debug and cheat menus in the options, they will appear as gears (Debug) and a golden shovel (cheats). Holding down on these buttons brings up menus, Debug brings up a few things allowing you to edit certain things, aswell as a console. Cheats are assorted cheats, like guest variables, ride option limitations (Chainlift/Launch) and Zero-Clearence

yeah but there is no guide available telling me what to type to change things in the game. For example, set temperature... do i type set temperature 90 ? for 90 degrees? how do i make it rain??? set rain on??? etc... there is no guide telling me how or what to type in the debug menu to do stuff....

2 hours ago, joshmarsilio said:

yeah but there is no guide available telling me what to type to change things in the game. For example, set temperature... do i type set temperature 90 ? for 90 degrees? how do i make it rain??? set rain on??? etc... there is no guide telling me how or what to type in the debug menu to do stuff....

These are in the cheat window (golden shovel), as imlegos explained. You have opened the console, which only allows setting a few variables.