Wuis' Micro Park

Wuis

I stumbled upon a micro park scenario file yesterday, and I was settled to do that before anything else. So after a few hours, here it is.

SCR41.png.e854b85b36f2068cb4a4fd047eeeb3

Overview of the park:

Left: Area of the Tomb | Bottom: Area of Ece* | Right: Area of the Ancient | In the Back: Area of Boo

*Ece is the park mascot, an elephant.

SCR45.thumb.png.863ae217637452a4ba350eddSCR42.thumb.png.412ec786bfca2016fa3fec59SCR43.thumb.png.c720b5a4b360d7a566805ef4SCR44.thumb.png.d37ad32238dcfca5e1e58596

Area of the Tomb: The Egyptian themed area offering two attractions and two stalls. Main attraction is Sphinx, second on the guests' favourite list, an inverted launch coaster with two inversions.

Area of Ece: The beach themed area, specifically designed for kids. Offering three attractions and a restroom facility. Main attraction is Coast Er, a wild mouse coaster.

Area of the Ancient: The Jungle/Ancient themed area offering two attractions and two stalls. Main attraction is Rio Amazonas, the guests' favourite ride, a rapid river.

Area of Boo: The Scary themed area offering three rides and two stalls. Main attraction is Scarecrow, a floorless coaster with a looping.

All attractions and stalls have unique names. Facilities have no numbers or they were replaced by their location.

FILE: Wuis' Micro Park.sv6

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This was rather a really small project, I hadn't got time to rebuild coasters.  Lol

It was either done in an evening or finished up another one. And besides the left side (Area of Ece/The Tomb) is quite cheap. The inverted coaster for example is launched, and I don't feel like cheating should be allowed, even if it's for the looks. The area of Ece is in my opinion very atrocious, quite want to do another try on it, maybe with cs or atleast with the park split in four parts.

But thanks anyway.

2 hours ago, Wuis said:

This was rather a really small project, I hadn't got time to rebuild coasters.  Lol

It was either done in an evening or finished up another one. And besides the left side (Area of Ece/The Tomb) is quite cheap. The inverted coaster for example is launched, and I don't feel like cheating should be allowed, even if it's for the looks. The area of Ece is in my opinion very atrocious, quite want to do another try on it, maybe with cs or atleast with the park split in four parts.

But thanks anyway.

o so u didnt beat it?

9 hours ago, Redino said:

o so u didnt beat it?

Uhm, no. I just build the park, I shall go on beating it now though. I was quite amazed by the fact it was so small and I thus had to fit as much into tiny space. 

EDIT: I actually did complete the mission, as the mission was; "Have fun!". I just downloaded it from this site, don't know who put the file up there. But if you got one with a mission, I'd like to do such.

Edited by Wuis
6 hours ago, Wuis said:

Uhm, no. I just build the park, I shall go on beating it now though. I was quite amazed by the fact it was so small and I thus had to fit as much into tiny space. 

EDIT: I actually did complete the mission, as the mission was; "Have fun!". I just downloaded it from this site, don't know who put the file up there. But if you got one with a mission, I'd like to do such.

ahhh wuis i misunderstood. i thought u had beaten the "Micro Park" scenario without layering. that would be rather impressive.

your build is still good nonetheless imo