Autosave Interval and Automatically Open Stalls

Derf

First off, wow. You guys have come a long way! Played multiplayer with a friend last night for a few solid hours, having only one crash from trying to place staff as a client (which is a known issue). I'm amazed =)Anyway, my two suggestions are:1) Ability to change auto-save interval for online games. I see "autosave" in the .ini, but it's just equal to 2 on mine, so I don't know if that's 2 minutes, 2 hours, or some other random variable. Had to open an autosave once, and it was at least 15 minutes old.2) Have stalls automatically open on placing them. There's not really a point to having a stall closed, unlike with rides. Maybe it's just a minor "who cares" thing, but it's an inconvenience =P

1) You can set the time interval for auto-saves already. I don't really see a reason for having a different time interval for online games. I assume the 2 stands for minutes, since the options in the menu are in minutes as well.2) That would be nice indeed. It would be nice to have a list of different settings where you can change the defaults. Some things I can think of are default inspection times (possibly per ride type, like having coasters at 10 minute intervals, but thrill rides at 30 minutes for example), default land/wall style when opening the tools, default land/water/scenery removal tool size, maybe even default umbrella colours :P