34nj43u9n4j

On 13/04/2024 at 21:49, BEplayer said:

Maybe give us some screenshots next time, that would be great. 

As I already replied 7 days ago, I can agree. When you just upload the files, nobody will download them. But if you promote the parks a little bit with a title, some screenshots and maybe a little description it will get more downloads. And to be clear: This isn't meant to annoy you, I always love it when people share their work here!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BEplayer said:

As I already replied 7 days ago, I can agree. When you just upload the files, nobody will download them. But if you promote the parks a little bit with a title, some screenshots and maybe a little description it will get more downloads. And to be clear: This isn't meant to annoy you, I always love it when people share their work here!

Exactly

On 20/04/2024 at 21:57, BEplayer said:

I can say it again, if you want to:D

Edited by BEplayer
  • Like 2