Weird Error Message

Gday All,

This has only been a thing as of today. Every 10 or so seconds I get an error message pop up. It doesn't appear to have any effect on gameplay.

As far as I can tell it's not related to any of the mods I'm using -- Bench Warmer, Cheat Saver, Price Manager.

Here's my current version -- OpenRCT2, v0.4.3-82-gd1ab1da (d1ab1da on develop) provided by GitHub

Just thought I'd mention it, in case it's significant.

Because this type of text is so small, and I can't find how to make it bigger, I had to take my glasses off and almost put my nose on the screen to read it.  :)

Weird Error Message.jpg

9 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Does it still occur if you disable all plugins? They might have worked properly before, but may have been broken in an update.

Yes, I did try that, and the standard procedure of adding one at a time to see what happens. It's only been with the current park. I even considered if it might be something with custom scenery/rides, but I'm just using what is set for the particular scenario. In this case it's Gentle Glen. I'll keep trying different things if it still a thing today, and also after the next update.

Today I found the message kept appearing, so I checked for updates on the plug-ins I use, and updated them all anyway. Looks like you were right, as after re-grabbing Benchwarmer the message has stopped. Even though that one hasn't been updated since mid last year. Obviously it had gotten corrupted. Things look to be fine currently.  :)

• Like 1