Orca Ride

Now _that_ is a name I haven’t heard in a long, long time! I visited the park a few times when I was in primary school.

I actually made it back in the day. The file date says 21 April 2003, so that’s 19 years ago. I’m not entirely happy with it, but I’ll post it anyway. But then, I was 12 at the time:

image.thumb.png.5283ba00bd461d4eb621d95d2cf586da.png

Some notes for anyone who wants to do a better conversion:

• You might need to enable height limits
  • The train contains 20 cars, for which you will need to enable cheats
  • The ride was built by Zierer. This exact ride type _is_ represented in (Open)RCT2 as the Junior Roller Coaster, although the real-life version has a brief steep-ish section that the (Open)RCT2 counterpart does not support. Instead, you may want to use the Classic Mini Roller Coaster, which looks the same.
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, Gymnasiast said:

Now _that_ is a name I haven’t heard in a long, long time! I visited the park a few times when I was in primary school.

I actually made it back in the day. The file date says 21 April 2003, so that’s 19 years ago. I’m not entirely happy with it, but I’ll post it anyway. But then, I was 12 at the time:

image.thumb.png.5283ba00bd461d4eb621d95d2cf586da.png

Some notes for anyone who wants to do a better conversion:

• You might need to enable height limits
  • The train contains 20 cars, for which you will need to enable cheats
  • The ride was built by Zierer. This exact ride type _is_ represented in (Open)RCT2 as the Junior Roller Coaster, although the real-life version has a brief steep-ish section that the (Open)RCT2 counterpart does not support. Instead, you may want to use the Classic Mini Roller Coaster, which looks the same.

This is a cool one, i'll replicate it in Gentle Glen & try to respect what's next to the dots!