Can't delete Maze

I tried your save, but I had no crash or anything, it just removed the maze without trouble.

Could you provide your build string? You can find it in the About ‘OpenRCT2’ window. There is also a button there to copy it. Additionally: what is your operating system?

12 hours ago, Gymnasiast said:

I tried your save, but I had no crash or anything, it just removed the maze without trouble.

Could you provide your build string? You can find it in the About ‘OpenRCT2’ window. There is also a button there to copy it. Additionally: what is your operating system?

Opened the game up, and it did an update, I've copied the build string. I opened that park again, and got the same result when I tried to remove the maze.

Edition    Windows 11 Pro
Version    21H2
Installed on    ‎02/‎02/‎2022
OS build    22000.652
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.652.0

OpenRCT2, v0.4.0-74-gb08c87c (b08c87c on develop) provided by GitHub

Hope this helps.

I've seen mention of "plugins" around here, but didn't know there were any, so I'd have to say no. I have quite a bit now of the more common custom scenery that get mentioned here and came with OpenRCT2, but until this specific instance, nothing has caused any issues for me. Worst case, I'll delete the park and/or make a new one. Obviously that doesn't "solve" the problem it's just avoiding it. I give it a try every so often now, but get the same result.