Will there come a time when i will be able to import complete workbenches to objct slction

Will there ever come a time when i will be able to import complete work bench object sets into my object selection list while playing a saved park which previously did not have those objects or object/workbench sets?

Also, will the "download these objects" feature ever actually become capable of downloading missing object files from some type of server (or where ever they would come from) to a players object list when that player is trying to open a park which contains object files they don't have? It seems that this feature currently doesn't work, it does not actually download the missing object files.

13 hours ago, joshmarsilio said:

Will there ever come a time when i will be able to import complete work bench object sets into my object selection list while playing a saved park which previously did not have those objects or object/workbench sets?

Yes. That has been a feature since, like OpenRCT2 became a thing. Just go to Cheats -> Object Selection and select whatever you want. If you want to be able to select more objects than the base game allows, you'll need to be on the develop version, the release build still has the old limits.

13 hours ago, joshmarsilio said:

Also, will the "download these objects" feature ever actually become capable of downloading missing object files from some type of server (or where ever they would come from)

That's exactly what the "download objects" feature does. Specifically, it looks for the objects on the New Element server, which is the largest database of custom objects currently in existence. If it doesn't download the missing objects, it's because the server doesn't have them. It has a lot of objects but it doesn't have every object ever created, and no server does.

If you are sharing a park for others to download you should make sure "export custom objects with saved games" is checked in the options - that will include the custom objects with the save file so anyone can open it.

• Like 1

I want to be able to load workbench sets from the object selection menu, i want to select entire workbench sets with one click. Right now i have to select each object manually.

And no, the download missing object files doesn't seem to function properly.

Edited by joshmarsilio